Chapter 9

Hunter's POV

My flight home on Wednesday was a bit awkward. Stephanie was on it and so was my son in law Aj. I talked with Aj and Stephanie ignored us. I've always liked Aj. He takes good care of my Cora and their kids and he's a good guy.

We all took the same limo to our house. Again with Stephanie ignoring Aj and I.

When we got home Cora, Ajay, and Avery were waiting for Aj. After Aj greeted his kids he hugged and kissed Cora. I smiled at them. I see how happy Aj makes Cora.

Seth was waiting for me. "Hey buddy." I said and ruffled up his two tone hair playfully. Seth was born with a hair pigment mutation which made his hair half blonde. "Hi daddy. You promised when you got back you would tell me why you and mommy are divorcing." Seth said. I watch Cora go upstairs with Aj and their kids. Stephanie went up after them. I turned back to Seth. "Yes I did buddy. Daddy made a mistake and I cheated on mommy with a girl at work but then I found out that mommy had been cheating on me with a guy from work for a year now. So we decided to get a divorce. I'm so sorry buddy." I said and hugged Seth close to me. "Your still gonna love me right?" Seth asked sniffing. "Of course Seth we are gonna move into a new house together and it will be just us ok?" I asked Seth and he nodded. "Good boy. I'm going to make some lunch for everyone so you can go play." I said and Seth nodded and went to the living room to play his video games probably. I went to the kitchen and started lunch.