~two~

Amber's Point of View

"You can stay with me babygirl" James offers with a smile. I glance down unsure. "I-I don't want to intrude" I trail, stroking Max's soft belly. "Oh no little one, you wouldn't be intruding" He states, lowering to my level.

I nod and a smile crosses my face. "Thank you bunches" I exclaim swinging my legs. He reaches down and picks up my bags and begin to walk out the kitchen, signalling me to follow. "I have a spare room that I think you will love" he says grabbing my hand gently in his. 

I blush at his grip and obediently follow behind him. When he opens the light tan door, inside is a beautifully painted room, filled with pastels and a cute bookshelf filled with children's books and Disney movies. A gasp leaves my lips and I lay of the soft rug, giggles escaping my mouth. 

"Do you like it?" James asks gently placing my bags on the bed. I stand and spin around and hug Max to my body. "Oh I love it Daddy!" I squeal and soon realize what I had called him. I drop to my knees and curl up in a ball, tears edging my eyes.

"I-I-I.....I didn't mean too" I whimper, crying into Max. James squats in front of me and cups my cheeks softly. "Babydoll, there is no reason to cry" He says wiping away my tears. "In fact, I'm a daddy dom myself" he admits gently pulling me up.

"Maybe once we get to know each other, I can officially become your daddy. How would you like that princess?" He suggests with a small smile. I rapidly nod my head, a large smile covering my face. "I would really like that sir" I whisper.

He then stands up straight and walks towards the door. "I will be making dinner soon, do you like spaghetti?" He asks and I nod clapping my hands. "Oh I love spaghetti!!" i exclaim excitedly. With that, he leaves me in this room to put all my things away. 

~

Once I finish unpacking, I gently set Max on the bed. I smile at him and a flashback comes from the back of my head.

"Holden stop! You're getting my overalls wet!" I giggle as Holden splashes me from the pool. "Get in Amber, it feels amazing" He says diving under. Another giggle escapes my mouth and I remove the light blue overalls and jump into the cool pool. 

"Finally you came" He said picking me up and throwing me. I splash around and cross my arms pretending to be mad at him. "Holdey is a big meanie!" I say trying not to laugh. He then spins my around and plants a big kiss on my cheek. "But you still love me sissy!" He says hugging me. 

"Kids, it's time to eat!" shouts our mother from the porch. Holden picks me up and wraps a towel around me, then one around himself. "Don't y'all dare come into this house dripping water"  Mom warns with a wave of her spatula.

Once we finally dried off, we entered the house and all around the table were balloons and a cake that read "Happy 5th Birthday Amber!". A few presents surrounded the cake and mom had made my favorite, spaghetti and meatballs.

Me and Holden rush to the table, pure excitement rushing through our veins. 

"Can she open presents now "

"Can i open presents now?" We both ask at the same time and then laugh at each other. Mom sighs and nods with a smile. "Open mine first!!" Holden yells, handing me a medium sized box. I smile and shake it gently.

"Ooooh what is it?" I ask shaking it more. 

"Open it! Open it! Open it!" Holden chants jumping up and down. Finally I open the box and inside is a blue dinosaur with a hand tied bow around his neck.  I squeal and wrap my arms tightly around Holden. 

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!" I yell with a large smile. "What are you gonna name her?" Mom asks above our shoulders. "It's a boy mommy, and his name is Max" I say proudly

A single tear drops down my face and I hear the calls of James telling me dinner is done

~~~~~~~

I am kinda proud of this chapter. Here is a lil bit more info into Holden and Amber's relationship as siblings. If you are confused, feel free to comment.

Vote!!

 ~Toast