1) Questions I'm too afraid to ask

The song is "Can you hold me" by NF. He is an amazing artist that has helped me through a lot. Check him out.

Dear ****,

It's been some years since we have really spoken. Do you miss me?

I know we see each other all the time. But do we really?

Sometimes I feel like there is nothing salvageable between us. But are we even trying?

There are times when I think you may blame me for what happened. But is there anyway of knowing?

There's a look in your eyes that is trying to say something. But will we ever speak?

I want to reach out to you. But will you be there to answer?

I'm on my way to forgiving you. But do you know what you did?

I think that you might forgive me one day. But what did I do?

They say we have the same eyes. But will yours ever meet mine?

You said that you love me. But do either of us know what love is?

I want to tell you that I hate myself. But how do I tell you that your the one that did this to me?

From,
The girl without the courage to ask you these questions .

__________
Guys I began this story in hopes of making people feel as if they are not alone. That being said, anytime you want to talk about anything you can message me. I don't care if you need help making it through hard times or if you're just bored, I'm here.