Uncontrolablle pt.2

Hello guys welcome to part two! Also thought I'd clarify the "knock on the door" in the last chapter was a knock on the apartment door not on the bathroom door, I feel like I didn't make that clear so just letting y'all know! Enjoy!

Mark, Jack and I jumped at the sound of a knock at the door as we rushingly stopped what we were doing, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me as they ran into Jack's room. My heart was racing with fear and my body was filled with adrenaline, I knew what I was doing was wrong and if anyone found out I'd be so judged.

I answered the door In my towel, "Luna..it's you.." I said nearly out of breath "Yeah, duh we said we were going out tonight, are you okay? You look like you seen a ghost." She asked as she helped herself in.

I was at a loss for words still shocked, she took a bottle of liquor out of her bag "Come on girl, get ready" she sang as she started dancing. She was obviously pumped for tonight. Maybe going out was good for me, I needed to get what just happened off my mind. I felt dirty.

Luna was always kind of crazy, she was loud, opinionated, very blunt with guys and her feelings, but it's what I love most about her, because for the most part I was basically the opposite of that.

----------------later that night--------------

(Sorry I didn't really wanna write about what happened when they went out because they just went out and got drunk it was nothing important or spectacular to the story)

If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure it was almost 3 in the morning when me and Luna bursted in through my apartment door giggling and nearly falling over, by the way I felt I was certain I wasn't gonna remember this in the morning.

We were so loud that if Jack was asleep he definitely wasn't now, we scurried through the house to get to my bed room as I heard Jack's voice talking to someone (who I'd assume was Mark).

Luna and I laid down on my bed nearly falling asleep as I heard Jack and Mark, they stumbled by as Mark asked "Are you okay?" I looked up at them and giggled as Luna yelled out "well aren't you handsome!!!?" Mind you she was also half asleep.

They chuckled at us as Mark cockily asked "Too bad you're not alone, I was gonna suggest we finished what we started earlier" as he licked his lips, my sex drive was way more active then usual because I was intoxicated, I was also a good bit more ballsy then usual.

Luna was just about asleep as I got and whispered "Who says we can't?" as I walked to Jack's room, they didn't say anything but follow behind me.

At this point I realized that they were looking at me for orders, and I wanted to take charge.

( I realized that this ended up sounded a lot like a Dark & Anti thing but it's not, they're just kinky ok)

They just kinda stood there for a minute until Mark walked towards me about to make a move as I sat on the bed dodging him and said "You two, make out, touch each other, it's hot."

None of them said a word as Jack walked up to Mark and grabbed his member, kissing his lips rough. It was odd, but I got off on watching them.

I realized I should be doing something as I started touching myself to them touching each other, Jack took Mark's shirt off as I started unbuttoning my shirt feeling my erect nipples rub again the fabric of my bra.

I took off my bra thinking of what to do next, I was getting jealous and I wanted their attention on me as I crawled on the bed on my hands and knees, knowing my ass was noticeably uncovered I started rubbing myself through my panties waiting for one of them to notice me as I felt a sharp smack on my bare ass.

I moaned a little as I felt one of them push me to roll over on my back as I did so. My body was tingling and tense from all the sexual sensations and temptations as Mark savagely ripped off my panties and pulled down my skirt, making me wet and excited.

My head was just at the end of the bed as I was being played with by Mark at one end I started undoing Jack's pants while being upside down on his angle.

Mark started sucking on my hips and thighs teasing me causing me to go insane, Jack knew what I wanted as he pulled down his boxers and hovered his hard member in my face, I started stoking it gently until Mark's tongue met with my throbbing wet clit causing a rush of pleasure to rush through my body, as I roughly forced Jacks member in my mouth as he started thrusting hard in my mouth.

Mark was not afraid to get down and dirty with way his tongue was moving, every stroke of his soft gentle wet tongue gliding against my throbbing wet region gained a moan from me.

Jack squeezed my breast aggressively hard as Mark positioned himself to go inside me, I didn't feel ready for all this pleasure as I could barley breathe as it is.

Mark instantly thrusted hard inside me as I felt Jack's erection hit the back of my throat as I was struggling to breathe, breathing through my nose wasn't enough with how bad I was panting.

I was choking on Jack as They both kept thrusting furiously inside me, I felt myself nearly hitting my climax as I started mumbling and squealing at them to stop, I didn't want to finish yet, and I really needed to catch my breathe before I passed out.

I started trying to push them off as they both stopped, Jack out of breath asked "Are you okay?" I got on my knees on the bed gasping for air trying to catch my breath as I said "yeah..I..just..can't...breathe..." As Mark chuckled as if I was just being whiny and he pushed me forward causing me to land on my hands and knees, I didn't get a chance to say a word because of how fast it happened.

Before I knew it Mark aggressively grabbed my hips and Jack grabbed a fist full of hair giving me no mercy, Mark thrusted himself inside me doggy style as Jack forced me to suck him and then thrusting in me again, I could feel the pleasure of Mark hitting my g-spot several times as I wanted to scream but I couldn't due to Jack's erection hitting the back of my throat.

I could hear both of them groaning in pleasure as Mark stopped what he was doing, I didn't get a chance to figure out what he was doing because Jack still had a fist full of my hair, he slowed down a bit though as I found it a little suspicious I heard Mark chuckle as I realized he was no longer trying to get inside of the right hole.

I started panicking a little as I felt the tip go in, I knew it was gonna hurt as Jack tried to keep going to distract me from the pain. I clenched my teeth down on Jack's erection as he pulled my hair harder and cussed at me, I was suddenly intimidated again and realized they were in charge.

I squirmed as Mark growled in frustration "Let me put it in your ass, dammit!!" Jack removed his member from my mouth and smirked at me waiting for me to scream in agony, they both held me as still as they could as I felt a sharp burning pain in my ass I agonizingly screamed until Jack put his erection back in my mouth.

The feeling of having Marks member where it didn't belong felt uncomfortable and painful, I felt tears streaming down my face from the pain as they both started moaning they were about to cum, Jack came first as I felt a warm liquid form in the mouth, he pulled out as I started squealing in pain until Mark finished, I felt used and abused, but I almost liked it despite how bad it hurt.

-------------------------the morning after----------------

"Hello?" I heard in a deep rusty voice as I became more cautious of my surroundings, I looked to my right to Mark answering his phone as I realized I was in bed with Mark and Jack....

The end I hope you liked it and I know shit got intense but hey it's smut so whatever lol, thanks for reading!! And I'll see you, in the next story!! Buh-byeeeeee