Jack pt.2

TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA! THIS IS PART TWO! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

Jack and I continued our intimate moment when he pulled away and said "I should probably shower before we head out" I smiled as he kissed me on the cheek and went to shower. I thought about joining him but I didn't want our first time being in the shower, that didn't seem as special to me.

So I just decided to get myself ready, I just changed up my hair a bit, touched up my makeup and changed my outfit to something a bit more appropriate for dinner.

I took my clothes off as I started to get changed into my skirt and shirt as Jack came out of the shower in only his towel, at this point I only had my skirt and bra on. The tension was real, I could melt just seeing him in a towel.

I was about to put my shirt on as Jack looked over in my direction and said "God, you're so beautiful" as he started walking towards me, I was looking him walking towards me from the mirror as he hugged me from behind his body was still a little Damp as his arms wrapped around met waist, feelings his soft hands against my bare skin was indescribable.

He wiped the hair on my neck aside as his soft gentle lips kissed my neck sending shivers down my spine. I bit my lip as I couldn't stop thinking about how bad I wanted to him to kiss me all over as I spun around and looked him in the eyes.

I then stared at his lips and said "I wish we didn't have to go to dinner" followed by a little chuckle, jack kissed me on the forehead "I'm sorry darling, Mark and Felix really want to meet you" he said as I whined in response "I know but still.." as we both continued getting ready.

We made our way to the place we were meeting them for dinner, as Mark as Felix hugged both of us and told me it was nice to finally meet me, they were also quite attractive but I'd never admit it.

We all sat down at a booth and ordered our food, we all chatted about games and videos. Jack ordered a few alcoholic beverages, he didn't drink enough to get drunk, he was just casually having a few drinks.

After about a hour or so we were about to order dessert I felt Jack's now cold hand rest on my thigh, I looked over at him but he pretended he didn't notice because he didn't want to make things obvious.

I tried my best to act like nothing was happening as his hand kept getting further as I started to feel hot, he would slightly rub his hand against my panties to tease me a little but not doing anything to extreme to the point where I'd have a crazy reaction, but I wanted more.

The sexual tension between us was strong throughout most of that dinner, I had a feeling that Mark and Felix could sense it as they kept giving each other awkward looks.

Later that night Jack and I got back to our hotel room, he seemed pretty sleepy and bet out from the long day so at this point I didn't expect anything to happen but sleep.

He opened up the door and gestured that I walk in first, as I did so and he followed. I stared taking off my heels as I suddenly felt myself get pushed against the wall.

I opened my eyes to see Jack's bright blues staring at mine, he didn't say a word I could just read everything from his expression. He chucked as he then brushed the hair covering neck away and over my shoulder, he was staring at my neck as if he were..thirsty ;)

I watched as his lips slowly made their way to my neck, I loved the feeling of his soft lips surrounded by his beard all over my neck. I bit my lip as I realized this is it this is the moment I've been longing for.

I put one of my hands up to his thick green hair and my fingers made their way through, as one of his hands made their way under my skirt and onto my ass. My heart started beating fast, I was still in shock.