Jelsa- Rakkaustarina

Jack was swept along the wind and his thoughts. It had been 2 years since he came into existence, and still not a single soul could detect his presence other than the Guardians on the rare times he bumped into them. No matter how many children he helped laugh, they still were all ignorant of him. Jack had asked the Man on the Moon countless times the reason he had put him here but no answer ever came. Even some who weren't Guardians still had those few who believed in them, such as the Leprechaun. But absolutely none believed in Jack Frost.

Jack had visited the Kingdoms of Corona and DunBorch. He had watched Eugene read stories of Flynn Rider and was there when Merida drew her bow for the first time. He drifted over to the Kingdom of Arendelle then. It was all rather curious. The people of the land were all very joyful and content. But the royal family was a far different story.

The King and Queen were both overcome with sadness and guilt. Their two daughters, Princess Anna and Princess Elsa were both extremely lonely. Jack stayed with Anna for a few days to try and cheer her up. Princess Anna was a young girl who spent her days mostly singing around the castle. She was easily pleased by almost anything. But despite this cheerful persona, deep down, Anna was extremely lonely. Everyday at the same time, Anna would knock on her sisters door and sing to her, begging for Elsa to come out and build a snowman with her. Everyday it was the same thing. Anna would walk away looking dejected.

Jacks heart broke for her and Elsa. Elsa too was lonely as well and craved her sisters company. But Jack didn't know why she shut her out, the occasional hours he spent with her did nothing to explain hiding herself away. Jack knew far too much about being lonely, unfortunately it seemed as if he would be for eternity. It was definitely not something he would wish upon these two children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, first chapter done! Yay! Sorry it's so short, please leave a comment when you're done reading! Thank you for reading!