Chapter 2:Maxwell Vs.the Strangest Witch ever.....Griffin

As Maxwell looked at the carnage his blood began to pump making him move as fast as light(because his body was made up of 70% of blood and he got an adrenaline pump).He began to get out of control destroying every village in sight.The witch soon interuppted yelling,"Ha!you've past the first part of your test now for part two"."T..T..Test"Maxwell muttered"What do you mean Test"?Maxwell asks.The witch answers "Follow me and you'll see"The witch soon lands in a antique looking fighting arena and Maxwell is right behind her."What is this place?"Maxwell asks."This is the place you'll fight my son,Griffin"the witch answers."But I should warn you,he's not a normal witch he doesn't use blood like you,me and all the other witches,he uses......"Frozen Fire Ball"????interrupts but Maxwell dogdes right in time ."He uses fire and ice",the witch says,"and his name is..."Griffin"Griffin interrupts "Now let's fight"."OK let's go"Maxwell says.As they started doing their fighting stances they witch sat down readying herself for this epic battle.Before Maxwell could say his move Griffin skied toward him and struck him screaming"Ice Shock".Maxwell was frozen,his body couldn't function as Griffin reaptidly and rapidly struck him.At the break of death Maxwell manages to mutter out "Blood Geyser".Suddenly,the floor began to shake/tremble as a mighty uproar/beam of blood burst out the ground and showers on them.The blood weakened Griffin while it strengthened Maxwell,as he eventually broke out of Griffin's grip he began to feel confident shouting "This is the power of Bloo....."Your blood doesn't affect clones does it"Griffin says uppercutting Maxwell stopping him from completing his sentence."Flaming Knuckle",Griffin attacks,it hits directly in Maxwell's face,launching him across the arena.Maxwell smirks,and screams"Blood Tsuna...,"Maxwell no don't do it",cries the witch."You'll kill us all",the witch added.He'll kill us all she said she thought I would die,Griffin thought to himself as Maxwell soon changed his attack."OK if I can't use that I'll use"Blood Quake",Maxwell states as Griffin quivers in fear.The floor begins to crumble as it opens beneath Griffin,he soon snaps out of fear as he begins to fall into the blood he cries" wings of flame"."To late"Maxwell shouts "Blood Beam".As the densitied blood pierced his heart Griffin fell with a tear on his face crying,"I was too afraid,I couldn't beat him".Maxwell came over him and shouted,"You won't die so don't worry but you're pretty good but not as good as me Blood stone".He knocks Griffin out and walks away.Griffin lays almost unconscious as he watches Maxwell walk away and his mother(the witch)laughing saying,"Good job you both passed Griffin wash up and meet us in the castle.

(Chapter 2 is done come back next week to read Chapter 3:Oh no!!Run Maxwell)
(Also Griffin is based on my Friend Kevin I consider him my rival,he's a cool guy and is super short)
(Lastly,check out my other story Team M.A.K.A.R.A hero's journey is an other good one so is when a girl likes you behind the screen)

Bye guys