Chapter 3:Oh no!Run Maxwell

Maxwell and the witch reach to the top of the temple and get ready for Maxwell's First task.As Maxwell tries to ask the witch a question a sudden mighty quake shakes the temple causing him to slip and fall off of the cliff.As Maxwell falls and falls the witch shouts"The reason you fell is on that hill, go kill it".Maxwell then used"Blood pool"causing a gigantic splash which covers the remains of the village.Maxwell dashes over to the hill and stops in pure shock looking at the collosial,molton coloured beast standing above him.Maxwell screams out"Hey one eye down here,I'm gonna kick butt got it",the beast totally ignores Maxwell and raises his giant foot to stomp him.Maxwell quickly spots this and shouts"You'll never get me Densified Blood Pillar".Booo-ooonnnn-nnng!!!was the sound of the clash of the pillar and the gigantic feet.The beast(cyclops)reluctantly shouts,"You've got some moves kid,but I'm gonna have to kill you WITCH!!!"Oh yeah,well time to get serious Blood beam!!"The densified blood beam punctured the cyclops' foot causing him to lose balance.Suddenly,Maxwell jumps up and cries out "Blood wave"pushing the beast back eventually tripping it down."This is how I finish you Blood quake",Maxwell smirks.Clap!Clap!Bravo!the witch cheers,"You pas....."."Never,you'll never pass",Griffin interupps as he comes with the attack."Look out"says the witch to Maxwell."Huh"Maxwell turns around saying.Bam!The flaming fist clashes with Maxwell's face causing him to fly right toward the falling beast.Ha!Ha!let's see who will die "Cyclops hammer"..............

    (If you're this far you've finished reading thanks!leave a vote and comment and come back next week for Chapter Four:Thanks Annabelle.Remember to read my other story Team M.A.K.A.R,also read The Man,Knowledge leads to insanity,A heroes Journey and attracted to a girl behind the screen ✋✋👋)