Chapter 5:Anabelle's Past

"Get away from that disgusting girl Maxwell",the voice coming in the hut like building reveling herself as the witch.Maxwell confused asked,"Wait you know each other"."Unfortunately,yes",Anabelle answered.Years ago when I was born I was found to be abnormal.I-I-I would glow and never get a cut,bruise or even get sick.Overtime the villagers discovered I had powers,powers to heal and regenarate .They labeled me as a witch,and outcasted me, at that time I was only at the age of four.From then on I had to fend for myself.Learning to hunt for food and help others was my everyday task I thought that if I did that people would accept me.As I aged I began to see that I never would be accepted not unless I lost my powers.I looked to find someone who could help me with my powers or take them away.Who I found was her,at first it seemed like she genuinly wanted to help me but that changed."She tricked me into doing tasks for her then tried to kill me by removing all my blood from my body,luckily I had these powers so I can only die from old age span",Anabelle cried."She's lying Maxwell don't listen to her",the witch screamed."And I fear she'll do the same to you Maxwell",Anabelle cries."WITCH!!is this true,did you really do that",Maxwell shouts."Now Maxwell um I did not do that".The witch stammers."Stop Lying!!!!!!!"Maxwell shouts.Suddenly Maxwell grabs Anabelle and shouts"Blood tunnel",they both go through leaving the witch frustrated and screaming to Maxwell.

   (Yeah,Yeah,Yeah I'm done 5votes 3comments if you want me to continue this story 👋✌💪)