Speechless

The twilight peeked from the small windows of the room.

The rarely used musical instruments were neatly arranged. They seemed to shout, asking to be used.

Hyeri took a few steps. Her eyes were fixed on a black piano on the corner.

She sat on the piano, pressing the keys in doubt.

Kreek.

The door was opened, revealing a slender girl.

Choi Ara.

"Hyeri-ah! Why didn't you call me to do the arrangement assignment?" Ara asked while half-running towards Hyeri.

"Why should I call you?"

Ara raised her eyebrows, her surprised seemed to say that Hyeri said Taehyung was her boyfriend.

"Jung Hyeri, Choi Ara. You and I are in a group. Don't you remember?" Ara said while pointing at Hyeri and herself.

"...Ah. Sorry, I forgot," Hyeri said biting her lips and staring at Ara in guilt.

"Alright, let's just start now!" Ara cheered.

Hyeri shifted to the side, giving Ara some space to sit on the piano stool. Ara sat with a big smile on her face.

"I'm so lucky to be in a group with you! Everyone knows that you are good in playing the piano," Ara said half-yelling with her high pitched voice.

Suddenly, Hyeri's phone rang.

An unknown number.

"Wait a minute," Hyeri said.

She walked to the corner of the room and slide her phone screen.

"Yeoboseyo, Hyeri-ssi?" a soothing female voice was heard on the other line.

"Ne, it is me. Who is this?"

"Park Hyeji, coordi noona of Big Hit Ent. I was just told by Taehyung that he lent you one of our clothes."

"Yes, it's right."

"Please come to our office at 3 to return the clothes, kamsahamnida."

"Okay, kamsahamnida."

Hyeji ended the call.

She looked at her watch, 02.35 pm.

Hyeri turned around to see Ara who stared at her in curiosity.

"What's wrong?"

"Ara, mianhae. I have an affairs, let's do the task some other times, okay?"

"Oh...sure, if it's so urgent," Ara said while shrugging, hinting what else we can do?

Hyeri smiled at her and walked away in hurry.

***

Big Hit Ent.
Hyeri's perspective

I got inside that building again. Nothing changed.

Pale white tiles. Beige wall. Blue Big Hit Ent. embossed logo that was placed on the upper wall of the lobby.

I took a deep breath. Then, I walked to the receptionist and asked where I could find Park Hyeji.

After getting enough information, I walked according to the instructions given.

After taking the stairs, turn left...then, go straight...

I had reached the destination. But why did it says 'Practice Room' on the door? I had no idea.

I knocked on the door, no answer. So, I opened the door. A loud music entered my eardrums in a sudden.

A familiar music.

Apparently, my presence surprised the occupants of that room.

They turned toward the door, more precisely, toward me.

And they were...

BTS.

I was glued, I bit my lips reflexively. They stared at me in confusion.

"Waaaa!!!" a member screamed hysterically and ran behind the back of another member. I was sure his name's J-Hope.

"Sasaeng fans!" J-Hope screamed hysterically, again.

"What!? Me? Sasaeng? No! No," I was in shock because of the suspicion. I raised my hands to convince them.

Does my face look like a sasaeng?

My eyes met Taehyung's. He stared at me in surprise, but he still put his 'cool' face on.

I gave him an 'I-am-really-not-a-sasaeng' look.

"Hey! Paboya! What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked half-rude.

All of those eyes turned to Taehyung, then, back to me.

"I-I want to return this," I answered while showing a small bag of clothes he lent me.

"Who is she, Taetae?" a boy asked, I was pretty sure he's Rap Monster. Such a weird name. For real.

"Oh! Don't tell me she is your girlfriend!" Jimin said enthusiastically. He even slapped his thigh repeatedly.

Taehyung's expression was unreadable. Taehyung and I stared at each other, for a long time.

The BTS members stared at both of us and suddenly, the room was full of cheers.

"WOW! IT IS TRUE!"

"OMO! URI TAEHYUNGIE IS AN ADULT NOW!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, HUH?"

While they were hitting, hugging, and patting Taehyung proudly, someone came to me and hugged me.

I rounded my eyes in surprise.

"What's your name, noona?"

"H-Hyeri..."

"I'm Jungkook. Please be nice to Taetae hyung. He is a really kind hyung!"

He held my hand and shook it repeatedly. His eyes was sparkling, full of hopes, and his lips were curved.

I took a look at Taehyung who was staring at me. He was glued too.

What should I do? He was supposed to help me and say something.

Oh God! Is his brain malfunctioned?

Aish.

I really didn't know what to do.

--

Heyy~ anybody miss me? no? okay ._.
anyway here it is 😂 sorry for the very late update, don't forget to vote and comment, kay?
love you~