Voice

Hyeri's perspective

"BTS IS GETTING READY FOR A COMEBACK!

Bangtansonyeondan has confirmed that they are going to have a comeback with their newest album, this album is..."

A K-pop site had just posted a new article.

Ah, they were very late. The news about BTS' comeback was already spread around the city, in the bus stop, school, sauna, even in the toilet. It made me get bored.

Let's see the comments...

nugubtsx
Wow, Big Hit is really stupid for holding a comeback while the rumor about Taehyung is going mad -_-

axxanaya
I hope they will fail!!

xxseungxx
V really disfigured Seunghee...tell the media the rumor is fake right away!

kkaebsyula
THIS GROUP REALLY DOES NOT HAVE ANY SHAME!

armyfrvr
I hope CLC's Seunghee dies, she's not worthy for Taehyung ㅠㅠ

annabeth111
HEY, ARMYFRVR!! YOU WISH FOR SEUNGHEE'S DEATH!? RIGHT AFTER THIS UGLY IDOL DESTROYED HER CAREER!? PLEASE TELL YOUR IDOL, IF HE WANTS TO DESTROY HIS CAREER, DON'T INVOLVE SEUNGHEE!

I locked my phone, that's it.

There were only negative comments. I knew there will be a fanwar soon.

This world is insane.

***

I sat, leaning on the white wall. The music room felt stifling. My breathing was irregular after singing and practicing the piano for two hours.

The girl beside me was almost the same.

Ara sighed, she turned her head toward me. "We will get perfect score with this!" she smiled widely until her narrow eyes gets smaller.

"Yeah...I hope so," I smiled back.

Ara straightened her back, "Ah! I want to ask something."

I frowned in confusion, "Okay?"

"Hyeri-ah, you...um...why don't you ever gather with the others?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, things like going to the cafeteria together, gossiping, or going out somewhere. I've never seen you doing those things."

"I'm not interested with things like that, it's a waste of time. I prefer to be alone, does it sound weird?" I smiled and shrugged.

Ara giggled, "Yeah, it sounds weird. So, you don't really have close friends?"

I started feeling uncomfortable, Ara was too nosy about my private life.

But I smiled, respecting her.

"I'm not sure," I answered.

***

Taehyung's perspective

The members sat in a circle in the practice room, taking a rest after five hours of practicing our dance movement for our comeback.

My comrades were breathing heavily. The smell of sweats started to smell.

"Namjoon hyung, are you sure this comeback will be a success?" Jungkook asked while lying on the floor.

"I hope so..." Namjoon replied softly.