Help

Hyeri's perspective

Time seemed to fly just like that.

I didn't know in what kind of trap I had got. We sat in circle inside the 3x4m room.

I scanned the small bag of clothes in my palm. This was the reason I came here. I'd never expected such event like this.

BTS members incessantly asked Taehyung and I questions, which of course we couldn't answer.

I sat uneasily, trying to smile at all of them.

"Hyerin's really beautiful. How can you get her, huh?" Jimin asked in a teasing tone.

Taehyung just stared at me. Okay, I couldn't take it anymore.

"We're not dating," I denied.

Suddenly, the room was silent. Their expressions are same, puzzled.

Good, I hoped they could think rationally again.

But, a few seconds later, the awkward atmosphere changed again.

"Aisshhh...Hyerin-ah! There's no need to feel embarrassed!" Suga smiled at me while patting my shoulder.

"Yeah, just consider us as your brothers," J-Hope started talking and grinned after staring at me non-stop for almost an hour.

Or maybe they'd never think rationally.

Rap Monster clapped his hands, "ah! We need to clean the dorm now!"

The statement was replied by quick nods from everyone except me.

"Taetae, stay here for a bit and escort her home. Be a good boyfriend! We'll wait for you in the dorm," Rap Monster continued.

Since he was the leader, his demeanor was very assertive and authoritative, just like a father to them. I could see it clearly.

The BTS members left immediately after patting Taehyung's back and giving us teasing gazes.

I smiled back at them, in sincere? Ha. Maybe.

I admit that BTS are very likeable. They seem to be really cheerful at all times. It's hard to resist their charms.

Charms, huh? Now I sound like their fans.

After they left me with Taehyung, we stayed in silent for a few moments.

Immediately, the emotions I held before broke out.

I pulled my hair madly and covered my face.

Taehyung leaned on the wall and cleared his throat.

I glared at him, "WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING!?"

From his expression, he looked really surprised. Suddenly, I felt bad.

"Say something," I said after taking a deep breath and calming my heart down.

Taehyung just stared at me in silent.

1...
2...
3...

I started to feel uncomfortable. I hoped my cheeks didn't turn red.

"W-what?"

"Help me."

"Huh?"

"Recently, a rumor about me got worse and it affects my career."

What!? I don't understand. Is he being delirious? But he said it seriously.

Alright, I'm listening.

"I'm rumored dating CLC's Seunghee. Netizens wouldn't stop talking about this unless Big Hit opened their mouths."

Seriously?

The conversation was getting more strange. I started to not understand it.

I rolled my eyes, "And then?"

"I think hiring you to be my girlfriend is worth a try," his eyes were sparkling, anticipating my response.

Okay, you guys want to know what response I gave?

"MWO!?" I screamed, it might be the loudest scream I'd ever done.

"Jebal..." then his gaze softened, he started to reach for my hands.

"Are you crazy!? Why me!?" my pitch was getting higher. I really, really, couldn't believe this.

Suddenly, the air around me felt hot. But there was an air conditioner in the room. How could this happen?

Oh. Yeah.

Emotion.

My emotion was burning.

"My agency already got so much damage just from this rumor. Bang PD-nim has told me to find a way. He even suggested me to hire a girlfriend. And better if she's not a public figure. Jebal, Hyeri-ah, this is my life problem. My dream all this time could be shattered into pieces because of this," Taehyung was really sulky.

I just gave him an unbelievable look.

"Look, Kim Taehyung-ssi. I don't even know you, why should I help you?"

Taehyung lowered his gaze, he looked a bit hurt by my words.

After that was silent.

I watched his brown hair that fell down as if his thought was making his hair withered too. He bit on his lips, not sure if he should say his thoughts or not.

If only I knew what was in his mind.

Ugh, what should I do? He looks so desperate.

Suddenly, his voice surprised me, "I don't have anybody else."

Heol.

Guess I'd fallen into the cliff.

--

heyyoo!!

long time no see, i guess? lmao.
what do u think of the book so far? comment k?~

btw if theres something wrong in my grammar pls tell me ok 😂 helping is good ykno~

luv ya!