3) The Seams of Madness

Bon and Shima stared at each other not knowing what to say or what they just saw. Inside the classroom Yukio still starred at Rin with his face completely red.

"Dude" Bon whispered toward Shima "We could leave now and avoid awkwardness" slowly he clicked the door shut.

"It feels so weird to know you love your twin" Yukio blushed.

"Think of it this way" Rin smiled "Its so weird and wrong to most, that its right"

"Is this the dream you had for yourself? To love your twin when there are girls all over the campus falling for you?" a shrill voice asked Yukio.

"Huh?" Yukio looked around, confused as to where a voice was coming from. Rin arched a brow at Yukio. He shook off the sound of the voice and locked eyes with Rin again.

Warm feelings and spasms of happiness shook through Rin. Outside the room, Shima took awkward steps away from the door.

*Later~*

"I wonder where Bon and Shima went earlier" Rin drooped across the kitchen table.

"You have a problem with sitting on tables" Yukio sighed.

"Tables are nice~" Rin replied in a sing song voice.

For the past hour, the twins acted like nothing had happened, that it wasn't awkward at all. Yukio continually played through the scene in his head with a smile.

"Why do you act so strong? Like your the only one who can control him? Remember~ He is a high schooler~ You not his father~" the same evil voice rang through Yukio's head "Is it cause you know he's stronger than you?"

He violently shook his head. Rin watched the conflict in his brothers eyes.

"Bro, you alright"

"Y-yeah just a little light headed" Yukio gripped his head in pain.

"Awe~ should I put you to sleep baby bro~?" he flirted. His reply made Yukio blush. (Yukio blushes a lot huh ._.)

"I'm not a baby" he huffed in the most childish voice possible. Rin really was quite the flirt even during the most awkward moments.

"Then let me re word that...Should I put you to sleep hunnnnieee~" Rin snorted in laughter.

"Isn't that just demeaning? He considers you a baby! Take him out well you can!" the voice was back. Yukio pulled at his hair and whimpered.

"S-stop, don't say that! H-he would never believe such things! I-I could never!" he whined.

"Who?" Rin sat up and looked at Yukio's distressed face "Maybe I should put you to bed...Want me to carry you~~?" Yukio shook his head and stood up, stumbling on each step as he slowly made his way down the hall. "Y-Yukio, I don't think your okay..." Rin followed him close behind.

"I can make your problems vanish~"

He stopped in the doorway and stared at his two pistols on the desk.

"One shot and he's out of the way...forever~"

Yukio gasped in fear. "N-never!" He made it to his bed and lay across the comforter. Rin sat beside him looking concerned.

"Yukio" he looked down at him "Feel better kay?" he winked with a cheesy smile.

"Look at that spaz! Take him down!!"

Nothing but darkness surrounded a terrified Yukio. He knelled to the ground pulling at his hair. With a loud crank a spot light came on, in front of him was himself. But it wasn't, his eyes were a luminescent red and his exorcist jacket was torn at the ends, his hair was thrown in many directions much like Rin's hair.