5) Cage Of Illusions

--Recap-- (Yes, I found this necessary)

"You said Yukio can feel everything, right" Yuji nodded with a sly smile. "Then can he feel...This?!"

Before Yuji could reply, Rin grabbed his head and fiercely kissed him. Even if it wasn't really Yukio, Rin was lost in complete bliss. He imagined it really was Yukio there and happy, as if nothing was wrong, ever. Despite the cold temperature in the room, Rin felt warmth spread from his core. Just as he opened his eyes to meet green ones, everything went black.

--Current--

Rin groaned and opened his eyes, rain suddenly pelted down on him and he flinched. He wasn't in pajamas anymore, he had his school uniform and his sword was lieing in the grass next to him. He lay looking around with his eyes barely open. The hell? He lay in a small patch of grass in a fenced in area. His hair stuck to his face coldly. His heart burned, pain echoed through his ice cold body. Thoughts of Yukio's broken and hurt eyes ran through his mind. Rin grunted and pulled himself up with help of the fence. Suddenly, he felt a presence behind him and he turned his head to see Yukio. Not broken, but strong, and determined. Yukio held his hand out to Rin.

"Y-Yukio?" he studied Yukio's face for any sign of emotion he saw none. "No...Your not Yukio. Your just an excuse of a demon" there was venom in his voice.

Yukio's eyes softened to almost a hurt expression "Rin, I don't know where we are or why but you know its me don't you?"

He finally saw it. The human glimmer of light in Yukio's eyes, the kind that shows you he is human, all human. Rin grabbed his hand and stood up. Without looking at Yukio he took off running. I will stop this! Whatever fucked up game these demons are playing, I will stop it! I wont let them tear us apart! Not any more!

"Rin!" Yukio shouted just before Rin leaped over the fence and straight into a trap.

Loud clashes of metal rang through the air and all in an instant the rain stopped. Rin landed hard on something metal face first and flung his sword to the side. Barely looking up, he could see black lines around him.

"Huh?!" Rin looked around to find he was in a bird cage.

He looked at the white void around him and fear filled his heart. Loud roars and demon cries rang out behind him. In the grey shadows, each one tumbling over the other were coal tar, hobgoblins, and other terrifying monsters, some gushing unknown fluids and others barely held together by ripped patchwork. They all wanted him in hell. As their prince of course. Nothing less than the best for the almighty "Satan's kin" That's What the mindless demons thought any way.

 Yukio Stood across from him in the white void, his face full of fear and anger. Was this how helpless and weak Shiro had felt when so Close to losing Rin? How did Rin manage to hare such a maddening, weakening, effect on people. Why was it every time Rin got close to someone they would care for him till the brink of insanity?! He took a step toward his maddening brother, the sadness of seeing him so vulnerable almost bringing him to his knees.

"Rin!" his voice cracked, despite his hard stony face, he was crumbling.

Something yanked him back. Yukio spun around to find himself wrapped in various wires, glittering black. some around his waist, one around his neck, and the rest hopelessly entangled around his shoulders, ripping his exorcist jacket at the seems.

He yanked, and pulled. Silhouettes, almost like ghosts, held the wires and yanked him back. Each one shaped like someone familiar. One 'ghost' yanking his shoulder hard was Shura, her face was full of determination. Next to her was a man with long hair, Yukio quickly dismissed him as Angel. Others from the True Cross yanked and pulled him back. But Yukio persevered.