Training and First Kill

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Creepypasta

Naruto's POV It's been three weeks since I've met Toby and he began training me to be a killer it's a lot of fun. Toby even tells me stories of his life with his friends and Slendy he even told me how much he enjoyed annoying this guy named Masky I thought it was hilarious how annoys him by poking him and saying his name over and over again I decided to to do it to someone as well and that person was.....Itachi!

He is so much fun to annoy I do the same exact thing Toby nii does, yes I see him as an older brother, except I say Itachi instead of Masky. Also my appearance hasn't changed as well I now wear goggles like nii san except the lenses are a blood red with a black line in the middle made to look like the kyuubi' eyes along with a black mouth guard with a large fanged demonic smile, and a orange fox hoodie with black and white stripes on the sleeves. (A/N like the one from the photo above )I wore black jeans and black covered combat boots along with two hatches in my belt and covering my hands were black gloves.

I was heading towards the academy excited for my last test Toby gave me it was time for me to make my first kill! I smiled evilly as I thought about what I was going to do to my peers. All I knew was I was going to make them suffer! I got to the power box and kill the electricity shutting the lights off I already placed thousands of silencing seals around the building last night. I walked in and locked the doors then started my fun.

I opened one of the doors and twitched in excitement with the fear everyone was displaying towards me as I began to cut into them cutting their limbs off or thier heads as I saw them rolling off their bodies and onto the floor. I felt really happy I started laughing as I could feel Toby smiling inside my mind while eating waffles...mmm waffles. I left the room and the building as I went to my "house" and entered my so called mother heard someone entering the house and came to greet me I smiled sadistically as she screamed in fear while shook looking at me with sadness and regret.

Now she finally realizes her mistake well it's too late! I growled as I lifted my hatchet and charged towards her I felt her chakra chain surrounding me and digging into my flesh but I didn't felt a thing. As I lifted my hatchet I chopped her head clean off. I smiled and left my hell and headed towards the gates I killed the two guards on my way out I smiled while I ran into the forest feeling free!