Meeting Gaara

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Creepypasta

When Naruto and his friends and boyfriend got to Konoha, Jeff immediately looked at the place with a scoff. "What a dump, no wonder you left this place." He says making Naruto laugh a bit at that. "Yeah that's just one of the reasons why I left." Naruto says as they continued to walk around until they were able to check into a hotel for the night. The next morning they all woke up and went to get themselves some breakfast as they were heading towards there Naruto and Toby were annoying Masky.

It was then that they noticed that EJ wasn't with them but then Naruto remembered his boyfriend telling him that he was heading to the hospital to get some organs for breakfast. "Oh right EJ went to the hospital to get himself some breakfast." Naruto tells them as they all nodded their heads in understanding as they hoped that EJ doesn't attract too much attention.

They were all almost to the restaurant when they heard yelling as Naruto leaves to go check it out and finds Konohamaru the Third hokage's grandson in the hands of a Suna nin. "Hey you do know that you're holding onto the Third hokage's grandson right?" Naruto asked him while he twitches a bit making Kankurou pale as he puts Konohamaru down.

After that a red head comes out of his hiding spot and noticed Naruto. "I'm sorry if the idiot caused you any trouble." He apologizes to him making Naruto shrugs a bit. "It's fine just keep him on a leash." He says and then he walks away as he and the rest of the Creepypastas were heading to the restaurant for breakfast.

But what they don't know was that a certain Uchiha was watching them from behind a tree with a bright blush on his face and a sinister smile on his face. "I finally get a chance to make you mine Naruto." He says to himself as he watched the blond serial killer leave not knowing that he has just signed his own death warrant.