Wave Arc Part

Disclaimer:I don't own Naruto or creepypasta

Naruto ,Haku and Toby were standing on the a branch looking watching the fight of their mentor and the fourth's student. Naruto glared at his so called sister the brat who was responsible for making his life a living hell. Toby looks at his adopted brother and frowns he knew Naruto hates his family more than anything he hated his so called father for beating him and his mother for doing nothing. His only anchor was his older sister when she's died he snapped but Naruto had no one but him.

He puts his hand on Naruto's shoulder Naruto looks behind him and sees his brother looking at him with an understanding look. Naruto nods his head knowing that his brother was right he had plenty of time to kill his sister anyday.

The trio watched the fight between Zabuza and Kakashi whom played a little mind game on Zabuza when he was about to make the killing blow Haku used his needles to put Zabuza in a temporary death state and grabbed him then fled with both Naruto and Toby following close behind him. "Is he go-ing to b-e ok-ay Haku?" Naruto asked as his turrets took over. Haku nodded his head as he got out his medical kit preparing to take out the needles when Zabuza's hand stops him. "Welcome back Zabu." Toby grins behind his mouth guard knowing he was irritating the mist shinobi. "Now Zabuza you're only going to upset your wounds so I suggest you park it."

Naruto grins like a loon making Zabuza almost stand up to teach the serial killers a lesson but Haku pushes him back to the ground so he wouldn't hurt himself further then he shoots both Naruto and Toby a fierce glare terrifying them both. As Naruto and Toby hug each other and shake in fear of Haku's wraith they both start thinking the same thing. He's scary when he's mad. Haku stands up from the ground as the two waffle addicts walk over to help Zabuza up. "Will you be okay next time?" Haku asked looking at the man who raised him. "Next time I'll see through his sharingan." Both Naruto and Toby grin when they felt the blood lust coming off the demon of the mist. They also felt excited for what is about to come.