part 7 baaabby

Roc POV

did I just see what I thought I just thought I saw. Damn.  I'm kinda fallin for Kor- wait wtf fuk that we don't love these hoes but the thing is Korey ain't a hoe. I can't believe she with Dafonzo she belong with me. But anyways off that mushy shit I'm bout to holla at Dez. I know I should be tryin to get with Korey but she taken now might as well as mingle a bit.

"Hey Dez how you doing. " she licked her lips.

"nothing just you know thinking bout you."she said as she stepped closer.  now we're about 2 inches apart.

"oh really." and before I knew it we were having a tongue war . look Dez isn't a girl you bring to momma but she got mad sex appeal.

Korey POV

me and Fonz were talking and holding hands in my room when I told him that I'm going back to the pool for a dip he said OK and watched TV . it was now dark and only MB and two girls named Dez and Robin are here but Robin and Prince are upstairs breaking the bed board it's so loud you can hear them smh.  I don't like Dez or Robin prod introduced us and they had some stank ass ratchet ass attitudes.  pssh messed up weave wearin ass.

  anyways I went to the pool and seen Roc practically eating Dez face I ain't gone lie I was jealous but whatever he ain't my man. I turned on jhene aiko higher and raised the temp of the pool a little bit which caused a sexy ass mist to rise off the water.

         I got in and swam under water I got up slowly and turned around to see Roc starin at me. He got in and I swam to him he turned me against the side of the pool got close to my face and whispered

"you know he's gone play you right." that ticked me off.

"Why do you even care! "

he was shocked by my reaction and looked like he wanted to say something.

"you know what I don't care. " he snapped. I just got up and left. I'm tired of his bull. I went upstairs and heard moaning. dang Prince still going at it.  But it was coming from my room.  wtf. I opened the door and saw Dez and Fonz on my Damn bed on my sheets getting it in dafuk. Ray was right.

I cleared my throat. "oh hey baby this isn't what it look like. "

then the tramp had the nerve to say something.  "yes it is" then kissed him. This bitch. I grabbed her crusty weave wearin ass and punched her dead in her jaw and through her out.

everyone was now looking at me I walked up to Fonz "how could you we wasn't even together for a Damn day. "

"look Korey your my everything and I love you baby I I just......"

"don't explain shit and I'm not your baby just leave dammit. "He grab my arm forcefully.

"I'm not Goin no where. " that's when Roc and Ray pushed his ass out and locked the door.

"You good sis"

"yeah I'm fine Prod. look ima go take a shower. I went upstairs to take a shower and cried in the shower.  yeah we went out for only a couple hours but still it hurt. I put on my Navy blue sports bra and white Nike shorts and put my hair in a bun with a Navy blue scarf. I walked to Rays room and knocked on the door he opened up the door with some Nike shorts on.man his body. 

I stared at him with tears in my eyes and he pulled me in his room and closed the door then engulfed me in a hug.

"ray you was to right. " he wiped the g tears from my eyes and kissed my forehead.

"I know I was but you had to be hard headed." he pulled me onto the bed and I laid my head on his chest.  We talked for about an hour.

"You should go talk to Roc." that confused me.

"so he can rub it in. "

"come on Korey please he won't do that. " be kissed my cheek said goodnight and lead me to the door.

"alright fine. " I returned the kiss on the cheek and went to Roc's room.