part 18

recap: Korey just pushed the twins out.

No one's Pov

the nurses cleaned off the baby boys.          ( yes she had twin boys) and brought them back to the room...

Korey POV

awe look at my babies and you know what they look just. like. Roc I know he see that. The only thing they got from me is my button nose. Man my babies gone grow up to sexy they got me over here crying.  I looked over at Roc he was crying to he seen me crying and came over to hold one of the boys and he looked down at me with love in his eyes. 

Ray took pictures and he and the rest of the boys left the room.

"so what are you gonna name them. "

I look down at the twin in my arms with the blue hat on. "This one is King Romelo August, and the one in your hand is Chresanto King August. "

he chuckled "damn I like them names they like royalty and shit. "

" aye don't curse around the babies fool. " I laughed and stroked Kings hair I looked over and saw Roc crying.

"What's wrong? " I said while wiping his tear.

"I got two babies and lost two."

"wait how? "

"turns out Lexi's baby wasn't mine. " ohh really this is such a surprise -__-.

"oh well sorry to say but I told you so what about the other baby tho. "

"Korey your my other baby, I need want and miss you and its not just because I found out that Lexi lied to me I need us to be a family for the twins and for me and you I know you miss us and it's hurting me not to have you in my arms. " I'm to mad he right.

"Did you know how much it hurt not to be in your arms at night when I had nightmares of Diggy coming back to get me the person I needed the most wasn't there. " I said with tears flowing down my face.

"Baby I'm so so sorry please don't cry no more." and with that he gave me the most passionate kiss I ever had. Man his love is unbelievable. . .