Part 15 my loves

recap: Roc jus walked his liein cheatin ass in the room.  smgdh.

Korey Pov

this nigga here. smh gone come up in here at.... 7 damn 30 at night the fuck.  Let me calm down I don't wanna stress the babies. but it hurts cuz when I needed him the most his ass wasn't there. huuuhh why me.

" Hey yall Hey baby. " and he had the nerve to try and kiss my cheek psssh . I be damn. You better belive I swerved that shit and went straight to the living room.  fuck that.

"damn what's wrong with her? " Roc asked

" no fool what's wrong with you" Princeton went off some more in Spanish then him and the boys went up stairs pissed.

Roc came into the living room.

"Hey baby are you alright I heard what happened I swear the next time I see Diggy-" I had to cut his ass off.

"You know what don't worry about Diggy right now.  Where the fuck where you when I needed you come up in here smelling like 40 oz of bounce that ass and cheap perfume, while I was getting raped and he could've killed our bab-......" shit fuck dammit I hope he ain't here that.

"I know baby but I'm- wait hold df up what was that last part you just said. "

"......."

"Korey what did you just say. " he said through gritted teeth.

"........."

"KOREY"

"alright fine I said he could've killed our babies, Roc I'm pregnant with twins. "

".........."

"Roc ?"

"they ain't mine. " Did this nigga just really wooooow I can't belive this shit.

"uh huh come again. "

"you heard me they. ain't. my. babies. "

now I had tears streaming down my face.

"How aren't they Roc in two weeks pregnant."

"you know what we done I can't trust you and you supposedly "got raped" by Diggy them probably his kids. You ain't nothing but a THOT. " that cut deep and to think I loved him. I had had enough I went up to him and tried to snack some sense into his dumbass.

He held his cheek.

"I thought you said you loved me HuH !!!!"

"well I don't I love Lexi and that's where I was when you where getting raped.  Yeah the girl you meet at the mall. " OH HELL NAW HE GONE LEAVE ME FOR SOME 5 DOLLAR WEAVE WEARIN ASS HOE. yeah she a HOE I remember her from Saint Louis she fucked all the homeboys.  awe naw I got something for dat ass.

I was about to attack Roc but Prod picked me up and took me to my room. He sat on the bed for a while and turned Spongebob on that calmed me down Ray came in and Prod left. I started to cry Ray just cuddled with me and I fell asleep in his arms.