part 4 sweetie

Roc POV

man Korey is pretty it's just I don't know how to talk to her shidd but I'm not bout to be trippin cut Prod said we about to have a get together by the pool and Korey cookin damn that girl can cook. she straight up wifey material but I ain't into all that. Rayray invitin over Jesse,  Dez, Alicia,  and Robin oooo Dez been wanting the D to I might give it to her tonight she fine as fuck but to be honest not as fine as Korey.

Korey POV

I came home and looked for the boys luckily they where gone probably getting ready for tonight.  I didn't want anybody to see my new me yet hehe. I started cooking after I was finished it was time for me to get ready. I went upstairs just in time cause I heard people start coming in. I jumped in the shower and when I got out I put on my light blue swimsuit then I put on some red lipstick. 

I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my new pair of booty shorts and a white tank. I went downstairs and saw the boys was enjoying the pool the girls were looking stuck up and eating.  I stepped out and Dark Horse by Katty Perry ft juicy j came on. perfect. The boys jaws dropped and the girls eyes rolled. I took off my tank top and shorts revealing my new tatts and took my bun down showing my new hair.

"DAMMMMMNN" was all I heard. I looked around and saw roc, Ray, Prince, and Prod. I also saw Fonzo who was lickin his lips at me and is that OMG it's Diggy fine ass Corahn and Issa.  lawwwd so many 6 packs.