Sadie pov

Bru tht  shit Tanya  pulled today wasn't cool at all it took everything  in me not to beat and kill  her. And now she mad that I have dance and basketball practice as I make to dance practice Tanya  tried  to kiss me again but I keeping pushing  away and eventually  she got mad and stomped of . I know wtf she trying to do and it ain't working with me. This wht is wear for dance practice :

Yo  sadie wht been  up ?" Asked alissa

Yo  sadie wht been  up ?" Asked alissa.  Nun much just been chillin wbu" i said.  Nun much just been out of town" said Alissa.  Oh speaking of out of town I'm going out town for few days or weeks And I can bring  would be cool with ur parents  if u came with me ?"I asked.  Sure where u going?" Asked  alissa.  Texas, Georgia, and Alabama." I said.  Yeah they should be "said Alissa. Just then much phone ring.
Me: hello
My youngest sis : hey Sadie u need to come right now cause Tanya about to get knocked  the fuck out by cece  and Cece  look like she about to kill her so plz come ASAP
Me: got damn ok I'm on my way see in 2 minutes
End of conversation
Hey alissa  I'm need u to  take charge for me cause  cece  about to beat Tanya ass again " i said. Aight now hurry before cece  kill Tanya bitch ass  even though she deserve  it " said Alissa.  Aight thx see tomorrow  at basketball  practice "i said going home. When I got to my house they cops and ambulance  was  there.  Oh lord plz don't tell they about to arrest cece  again " i said  to myself.  When step into the yard cece setting the ambulance  with two bullet wounds one to the shoulder  and the other to the knee and a knife I her leg but ain't this is the first time that happened  to  her . Cece  wht hell happen? " I asked.  Don't want to talk about right now " she said. Is this ur sister  miss?" Asked the cop . Yes sir "I said. Well we won't arrested  her but next time something  happens  like this we will have a nice day and be safe" said the officer.  Yes sir we will "i said.  Yall house now Tanya get the hell of my property  before I call the cops on u for trespassing "i yelled.