Your friend's Gilfriend

Kaylee, my best friend, had been dating your friend for almost a month. It wasn't till one day that I stayed after school that I found out you had feelings for her. Your best friend had absolutely no idea. This is how the day went. Absolutely horrible. It was after some meeting, and I stayed after for SAMS club (An after school program of kids to help the school work more efficiently) and Kaylee had told me that she was going to the movies with her boyfriend, and you were coming. She distinctly told me you said, "Please, don't let her come." Referring to me of course. I was hurt, I had a huge crush on you and after the night we stayed up that late it was weird that you didn't seem to have any crush on me. I am over dramatic. I as a teenage girl, whom is on her period, am an emotional mess. I rush out of the meeting room and walk ahead of Kaylee. I was so hurt. I don't know why but I kind of felt like we were, a thing? Super early. I know. I just didn't know why, also... I dated Rat at the time. What the heck. 

As I am walking ahead of Kaylee, I sit in front of the huge double doors that lead to the lobby of my school. I remember the sun was heating up the ground, and I laid on it. It wasn't hot outside but It was breezy. I laid my back to the ground to feel some type of warmth. I started thinking. Kaylee walking over to me and sat down, "Do you like Jirafa?" I nodded. I remember her questioning me about Rat, and what I was going to do. I had lost all sorts of interest with him, and was interested in the newly found person Jirafa. "Don't say I told you this, but he said he likes me." Kaylee said,  I just snapped. Welp. "Maybe, you should date him to get him away from me." Welp. I acted as if this whole day never happened.