Your twin

Usually every day that I get off my bus I come home and sit in front of the electric fireplace to warm myself up. It could be 90 degrees outside yet there I was... at home... in front of a fireplace. It was a routine. A newly found routine I had was texting you. We'd text all day, and all night. I was never tired of you. There was a time, when I was oblivious. You weren't ever oblivious, because I am a huge flirt.

I cant remember what exactly happened to make you say this but I'm sure it was something super flirtatious, but you flat out said, "You do know I think of you as like my twin?" I didn't even say anything I remember and I was so confused, as to what triggered that response. Like it was so straight forward and like blunt. "Yeah, same to you." I probably didn't even say that. I'm the most passive aggressive piece of shit around. 

Through out this whole entry I want you to know I am basically simplifying the language that me and him actually speak. We speak in lowercase words, without periods, with BJDFFKDJBFKBCFB (explains how we are speechless), the misspelling of words because we are in such a rush to say something before the other did. We let loose. We didn't care, to us... there was no such thing as "Grammar", we understood each other perfectly.