02

Today was it. Finally they were going to say who are the chosen ones, and I was feeling sick. The thought of Cedric winning just made my stomach turn around in ways I never imagine it could.

"Wake up Warmham!" Olsen voice was heard, and a few seconds later, her body was all over mine.

"Olsen, no! Give me a few more minutes..." I threw her away from me, and covered my hole body with the blanket.

"Come on! It's today! Aren't you exited?!"

My covers were suddenly remove from my body, and only a cheerful Olsen was seen at the end of my bed.

"No. Let. Me. Be."

* * *

I ended up being dragged away from my room by Olsen. And now, here we are at the common room, eating breakfast. Everyone was talking about it. Making me feel even more nervous, and to top that Mr. Perfect dare to say 'good morning'. The worst part of it, was that I liked it. Uhhh, I hate him!

Classes went by smoothly, and Minerva seem pleased that I wasn't complaining about Cedric presence like last years.The other students couldn't stop themselves from talking about the Triwizard Tournament, making me feel really sick. I swear, I'm never getting in this types of things ever again.

"Nervous?"

That voice

That voice . . .

I looked up to see no other than Viktor Krum. The hours were passing by, like seconds, making the moment I was least waiting for just a few hours away, of course I was nervous. I bet my hole existence on that thing. Well . . . Not really but still. I looked around, looking for Olsen who was no were in sight. She will probably scream at me later.

"About what?" I tried playing it cool. But to be honest, I was shaking.

"You know, the tournament." He said while sitting beside me on the bench.

I had decided to sit there 'Alone' so I could read in 'Peace'. But I guess I could do that later. I don't think I have a choice. He is already sitting next to me.

"Me? Pft. No! Of course not." I chuckle nervously.

"Yea, and that chuckle proves it." He shook his head in denial. "You need to be strong. How do you plan winning this if you get chosen?"

"Amm..." I didn't know what to say. I would say I'm pretty strong, but I hate showing of. I wold say I don't really want to get chosen, but he would just come right at my face and tell me what was the point of entering my name in the goblet, if I didn't wanted to participate. I hung my head low, letting my shoulder brown wavy hair cover my face.

"Hey, hey, hey. No need to feel bad. It's totally fine to be nervous. I'm nervous all the time."

I was about to say 'really?', but I really didn't wanted to keep talking. With an 'I hope you feel better' and 'Good Luck' Krum left me all by my self, letting me think.

I want to win this, but.... I don't want to participate in the tournament. Why is life so difficult?....

* * *

The time has come. We were all sitting in front of the goblet, the teachers were in the back, and a very anxious me sitting at the Hufflepuff table waiting for the participants to be chosen.

"Sit down please." Dumbledore voice was heard across the room, and the few students that were standing went to take their places. "And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!"

Dumbledore lowered the flames lightening the room, making it darker, and approaches the goblet, placing his hands on the sides of it. After lowering his hands, the blue flames from the goblet changes to red, and a piece of parchment flies out of the goblet.

"The Durmstrang champion is" a few seconds pass before he announced the participant. "... Viktor Krum!"

The Durmstrang crowd cheer, and even some girls from the last two schools too. I swear, Olsen left me deaf.

He went to get his name, and if it wasn't because Miss Curly Girl was a little bit far away from my place, I would've thought he was looking at me.

Another name comes out of the goblet, making the crowd go quiet.

"The champion from Beauxbatons..." The Beauxbatons girls go silent, Waiting for the chosen one. "Fleur Delacour"

The Beauxbatons girls cheer as Fleur walks up towards Dumbledore peeking a piece of fancy circular paper. Another name comes out of the goblet, making me feel really, really anxious. The last participant was coming from Hogwarts, and the hopes that It wouldn't be me nor Cedric grew more and more as Dumbledore read the name.

"The Hogwarts champion..." My breath, heart beat, blood, my everything stopped working. My eyes grew wide, and my hold on Olsen's hand grew tighter. Making her complain in the process.

"Cedric Diggory."