04

"Funny finding you here. I was just thinking about you"

I turn around to find no other than Viktor Krum

I turn around to find no other than Viktor Krum. He looked tired, probably because of the steps, but relieved. That made me believe he was actually looking for me.

"Ammm, remind me again why you were thinking about me...?"

He chuckle lightly, coming closer after he was done. He leaned on the metal bar preventing us from falling, and looked at the awesome view.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked without looking at me, but I was confused, still. What is he doing?

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I mean, you lost the bet against Diggory, the guy that you strongly hate."After he was done, his eyes averted towards my even more confuse face.

"How..."

"Everyone's talking about it."

Of course, why else would he know about it? Is not like he's going around asking for my information, right?

"Right..."

"You know, I was really surprise when I learned you put your name in the goblet. You don't look like the type of girl who would participate in this kind of things," He once again pointed his black irises at me.  "Yet again, you're a really bold hufflepuff"

What is he actually trying to get at with this?

"Cutting it short. I would really like to know more about you Warmham." And with that, he left.

I stayed there for a while, trying to put the pieces together. Why in hell would Krum want to know anything about me. I mean, not even a muggle finds me interesting.

* * *

The next morning I had woken up to see people wearing pins. The pins had Cedric face in it, saying that they support Diggory, then it will change, saying that Potter stinks. This has to be Malfoy's doing. I didn't pay much attention to it, and kept walking towards my class. When I saw a suspicious Harry talking to a nervous looking Cedric. They seemed to be talking about something serious, and I stayed for a little. Trying to figure out what they were talking about.

That's when Diggory lock eyes with me. Making me turn extremely red in the process.

He said something around the lines "are you sure?" And, "see you later" before heading towards me. I tried my best to pretend I wasn't looking, and tried to get far away as fast ase possible, before Cedric could catch up to me. But I was always the slow one. He grabbed my forearm, and turn me around to look at him.

"Eavesdropping I see." He said in a mocking way.

"I was not!" I looked at him with fake surprised, pretending the "'I can't believe you would think I would do something like that' face. Ending up with the both of us laughing.

"Right right, because you trying to know what I was talking with Potter is not eavesdropping." He said without stopping his laughter.

"Stop it!" I said pretending to be mad.

"This feels nice."

"What?"

"This. You, me, joking with each other." The smile that I didn't know I had, fell remembering that I should be hating Cedric instead of joking around with him.

"I... have to go" I said turning around, away from Cedric, but once again his hand grabbed my arm, making my moving feet stop.

"Wait" he said. "I need your help"

By help, he meant having me stuck in the library watching him do his homework. Apparently the first task had something to do with dragons, and he knew nothing about them. He thought I would know something, since my great-grandfather, and grandfather were really well known dragon slayers. But I know nothing.

Ending up asking for my help for his little research, I was destined to look for books related to dragons. Stacks of dragons books were scared all over the table piled up on top of the others, and some laying loosely on open pages he wanted to save and look again later.

He was really concentrated in his book. He was taking this really seriously. I averted my gaze towards his facial features. Observing each and every one of them. It's been so long since I have actually look at him.

His natural curly hair, acting like rebels doing as they must, creating that beautiful thing he calls his hair. His strong yet soft features, were calmly placed on his face muscles creating a really handsome thing to look at. His perfect composure, having a body perfect fit. Not too skinny, nor too broad. And finally his eyes. That was the part I loved the most. His eyes were my favorite since forever. Aside from my boring brown eyes, his makes me feel like I'm just a normal human being. He just looks so magical.

"This is just like old times" I jumped, allmost falling out of my seat when I heard him.

"N-No its not.." out of nowhere, the black and gold book sitting in front of me looked far more interesting than what ever Cedric had to say. I rapidly open it, landing in a random page, showing some dragon being slayed by a small person.

I heard him chuckle, and instantly became nervous.

"Yes it is." This time, he was looking at me. "You use to look at me while I study when we were young. Those were good days."

"Of course they were... it was before... that incident. Before we hated each other like there was no morning." I lowered my head. To be honest, I never wanted to hate him. I love him.

"Lilou, I don't hate you... I never did." His hand touched mine, making me feel even more nervous than before. "I..."

"I have to go....." I stood up, without giving him a chance to finish his sentence, or to reply. "The book I was reading has lots of useful information in it..."

With that I left. How dare he say he never hated me. He started all of this in the first place.

A/N

Two episodes in one day!!

Well it only means that I will not be posting for two days. Basically 1... since I put a schedule on my self to post this story on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. So I won't be posting on Thursday. I'm trying to write more episodes before I keep posting, so I think a three  day writing break will help.

//I would probably end up posting on Thursday. Is a 60-40% chance, posting on Thursday being the 40%//

Well, that's all. Hope your enjoying the story, and thank you so much for reading!😍