05

"Warmham!" I heard Cedric voice from the distance. Making me turn around and figure out what was going on.

He was running towards me wearing something similar as to what you would call sports clothing, while holding a Hufflepuff scarf in his hands. I stood on the hallway, Waiting for him to get closer. Compare to him, I was wearing something more casual. Even though it was all in black.

"Yes?" I said while he was still a few meters away.

Just when he was close enough, he wrapped the scarf around my neck making me look at him in surprise.

"I don't want us to hate each other. Let's not fight anymore. Ok?"

He didn't gave me any time to respond to that, and with his signature smile plastered on his face, he left.

I didn't know what to do or say. The scarf did look good on me, so I kept it. But forgiving him. Will I be able to fully forgive him?

"I can't seem to find my..." Olsen was standing just a few steps away from me. And apparently, she notice the scarf. "Where you wearing that this hole time?"

"Ammm... yes...?" I tried to sound as convincing as I could.

She decided to not put anymore thought into it. And together we headed towards the arena. After all, today was the first task.

* * *

The first task was finally done, and all four participants came out of the arena safe and sound. Yea, there were some accidents. But nothing major at all.

Except, for one little thing...

"The yule ball has been a tradition of the tri-wizard tournament since its inception." Said professor McGonagall. "On Christmas eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for well mannered frivolity. As representitives of the host school I expect each and
every one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the yule ball is first and foremost... a dance."

She finish saying, making the listeners groan in the process. Most of them were boys, most of the girls seemed exited. I don't really care if you ask me. Is just a dance, doesn't mean I'll might die.

"Silence." Said McGonagall once again. "The house of Godrick Griffindore has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons."

Some mumbling was heard from the Griffindore table. No other than Fred and George were making fun of the teachers sayings. Who would even darée other than them?

"Now to dance is to let the body breathe, inside every girl a secret
swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight." She continued."
Inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance. Mr Diggory, will you join me.

She grabs Cedric, who was sitting not so far from me and pulls him up to dance. I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Now, place your right hand on my waist."

He does the moment Minerva asked so of him. A wolf whistle was heard seconds later after the act was made.

"Now bend your arm." She said once again before asking Mr.Filch to turn on the music. "One two three, one two three, one two three." Professor McGonagall counted each and every one of the steps taken. "Very good, Mr. Diggory" the one mentioned smiled widely in a sign of embarrassment.

"Oi! I'm Never gonna let him forget this" said one of Cedric a friends starting to laugh, making me laugh too.

"You think this is funny Ms.Warmham?" Without even noticing, Minerva had stopped dancing and, now all eyes were on me.

"No professor" I said with a straight face.

"Come join Mr. Diggory here"

Eh?!.

After the little dance lessons, everyone was led to normal lessons, and not even after a minute passed, everyone was asking each other to be their date.

"Warmham " I heard my last name for the second time in the day. Was I becoming that popular? No that couldn't be.

Turning around, I saw what would I could guess was Viktor Krum's silhouette entering one of the thousands rooms in the castle. I question my self a few seconds before seeing krum coming out of the room, look at me again and signal me to come to him.

So I did.

He was siting in the corner near the windows, Waiting for my arrival.

"Yes...?"

"Hi. Uhh..." he looked nervous, something you would never ever, see on Viktor's face. "Remember how I told you that I wanted to know more about you?" I just nodded after the question, wishing for him to get right to the point. "Well... I thought this might be a good idea."

"This? The room?" I asked surprise. Did he wanted to meet up with me here everyday or something?

"Oh god, no " he said while laughing." The Yule Ball. Would you like to accompany me to the ball?"

A/N

I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR READING. I didn't know anyone would even read it. Really thank you!