Whoops!

ch. 4 Whoops!

Casey's P.O.V.

This night was probably one of the shittiest nights I have ever experienced. For the most part.

It was four a.m. Rain game outside still strong. I was soaked to the bone from the treacherous downpour coming down from the heavens. I was floating in my shoes, the air conditioning in the building caused my hairs to stand up straight, and worst of all, I lost my nose ring.

Alex seemed miserable as well. Her eyeliner was smeared over her face and red lips almost completely gone. Her sopping blonde hair is beginning to frizz.

Here's how the night played out: We got to the club around 9-ish; traffic was insane as usual. People already sloppily danced and chugged at their drinks. This was (probably) typical club behavior. However, I have never been to a club before, so what would I know.

"It's not to late to back out, you know," I had said to Alex, who elbowed my rib in response. With a huff, I stomp further into the pit of dispair. It reeks of alcohol and sweat. I feel disgusted by the sticky sweat and closeness of the humans before us. They may not even qualify to be called humans.

Anyways, I ended up sitting at the bar alone while Alex, whom was still 120% sober, went to go talk to a guy.

Here's the thing- she already has feelings for another guy, Austin. However, despite her model status and drop-dead good looks, her chances with him were slim to nothing. He saw her completely as a friend, nothing more, nothing less. Which sucked because of both the clichéness and the pure concept of suckiness. All in all, this was her attempt to move on from him.

I was in a similar position. Dylan Anderson, my favorite person in the world. We'd met in eight grade, after I punched a kid for teasing Dylan for being the "new kid". Sure, I had gotten suspended, but in the end, it was worth it, considering he and I were basically joined at the hip soon after I returned to school. The feelings developed in a snap on the first day of high school. I had not seen him the entire summer due to his trip to California. And let me tell you, the puberty train stopped by his station and stayed there. He, being previously shorter than me, grew easily by three inches, his already light eyes looked lighter against his tanned skin (rare in Jersey) and highlighted hair, thanks to the Californian sun. I remember vividly he wore a white v-neck that day, his muscles evident in the sheer material.

But it wasn't like an immediate "woah, I have a crush on my best friend" thing. On that day. I had this feeling in my stomach. Whenever me smiled at me, I looked away. Whenever our eyes locked, my cheeks enflamed.

And yet, here I am, seven years later, still infatuated with the same guy. Which I guess is considered "love", but let's not get technical. I mean, seven years isn't bad, right?

Anyways, back to the night. The rain was still going strong outside. and I couldn't help but worry about Char. That thought, however, didn't last long when I felt a large hand grab something that should never be grabbed. I turn around. The culprit was taller than me, clearly. Well I mean, almost everybody is. He sported a mop of dirty blond hair and had brown eyes from what I could see under the dimly lit light. He wore a perverted smirk on his attractive face. Too bad his mistreatment towards women ruined his good looks.

I gave as sweet of a smile that I could muster and looked him straight in the eyes. Then I swiftly lifted my knee and diverted it straight to his baby maker. Immediately after the contact, he produced a large "ARGGHHH!" and bend forward to shield his hands over his grapes of wrath. Then my rind lined fist made contact his precious face.

"Next time, think before you grope a random girl at a bar. Women are not sex tools for you to abuse, asshat." I spat at him. I had turned on my heel and went to go find Alex. She was still talking to the guy, yet she looked disengaged in the conversation. "Come on," I had said. "We're leaving." She looked overjoyed, but turned to the guy with sad eyes.