Chapter 2- A Fresh Start?!

They skipped down the road, gossiping about new girls at Emily's school, when they turned the corner and froze.
There, in the flesh, was one of the most peng faces that Georgia had ever seen in her WHOLE life! There was something about her chocolate brown eyes that was so captivating, so desirable and so beautiful. Who was this creature? Then, all of a sudden, she began to advance closer.......

Chapter2

Her walk was so killer, so mean. Her hair was a beautiful ombré of hazel and flirtatious red. She was wearing a baby-blue hoodie and some dark washed jeans and she looked amazing!

Georgia marvelled the creation with awe, her eyes making trails on her body like a shiny snail track. There were no flaws, no imperfections, and if there were, they were so perfect.
".....Erm Georgia, stop drooling and say hello to my mate, Maisie," Emily laughed, playfully tapping Georgia on her dazed head.
"I was NOT drooling!" Georgia yells, turning her back to Emily.
"Hello, Georgia." Her ears began to feel heavy at the sound of this pure, angelic voice. Never in her life had she heard such a serene, beautiful voice and it numbed her, even calmed all the anger left inside her trembling body. That type of voice was enough to give you goosebumps, to leave all the hairs on the back of your neck on edge. It was truly such an amazing feeling.
"Erm......erm....well...erm.... I just remembered, I left my....thingy....at home!" Georgia babbled, averting her eyes away from Maisie.
"I'd better go back for it......erm.....see you later Emily," she mumbled, turning abruptly and speeding walking down the long stretch of the pavement, before she did anything embarrassing or wrong.
"Awe, your friend is cute!" Maisie smiled, admiring the nervous Georgia down the road.
"Yea, I know right, but she's so awkward!" Emily laughed, pulling out her owl-shaped purse. "Come on, let's go and get some chocolate, I'm really craving some right now!"
If only Georgia had known that conversation had occurred, things would have changed a long time ago...

Year9- PresentDay- 2017

Georgia's love for Maisie had never once died during the past 2 and a 1/2 years. She was so thankful to have Emily has a friend, after all, the more links to Maisie, the better! Luckily, Georgia's mum gave her consent to Georgia, which meant that she could attend the same high school as Maisie- The Kingsway High School! There could only be good news from here-right?!

(Sorry this chapter is a bit short, I'll make up for it in the next episode! 😉❤️)