Chapter 12- The Unbreakable Bond

Georgia's POV

The day's flew by and before I knew it, a week had gone too. I hadn't even realised that I was getting my phone back, as I was too immersed in Maisie's life. Unsurprisingly, it was way more exciting and eventful than mine will ever be.
Her mum worked with an aspiring business company and regularly had to attend posh meetings and her dad worked as a heart surgeon who was never really home. I wish we weren't so much like chalk and cheese, (Maisie being the beautiful chalk who felt unloved due to the lack of love from her parents) (me being the smelly cheese who didn't have such a life, but lovely parents who were always there for me.)
But, I always guess that I can make up for the love Maisie has lost.....

Tuesday Morning (Break 1 11:15am)

"And that's how the cat managed to get the dead pigeon off the roof!" I exclaimed, examining Maisie's face, which was full of laughter and glee.
"Oh, Georgia, that's so funny!" she laughed, clutching her side from where it hurt laughing.
"I know right!" I said, joining into what laughing fits as we walked up the quiet pavement.
"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Georgia," she called, walking the other way as I opened the front gate to my house. As soon as she turned the corner, I raced straight into my house and upstairs to my room. Ever since the day I comforted her in the sports hall, things just seem different between us, almost more magical! We have shared lots of great times together, but the end game is to get a selfie with her! I would print off that picture, even if it's blurry and has bad quality, and I would frame it everywhere possible. But, I should probably take them down when Maisie comes round. That's right, you heard me! Maisie will be coming round to my house, TOMMOROW!!!
I glanced around at my baby blue bedroom walls, which were barely visible due to the plastered of Maisie's Instagram pictures. I let out a sigh.
"They took all yesterday to put up!" I moaned, jumping off my rickety bed.
"Oh well, at least I'm going to have the real person in my room!" I yelled, jumping up and down on the floor like it was a trampoline and throwing my triumphant fists up into the air. And with that, I marched off to my mirror to practice my sassy, hard-to-get walk!

The Next Day- Wednesday

"Soo, guess who's coming to my house tonight?" I asked, trying to contain all of the excitement inside of me.
"Erm....Emily?" Ramisha asked, taking a bite out of her Pizza Toast.
I shook my head and opened my Tropical Radnor Fizz.

"Try again!"

"Ok, how about Owen?"

Everyone on the table laughed at her remark.
I furiously rolled her eyes and growled,

"Ew,no!"

However, because I was so excited, it was taken as a pinch of salt.
After what felt like hours of them pointlessly guessing,
"It's Maisie, ok!" I absent-mindedly blurted. "Just stop guessing, seriously guys!"
My friends looked at me in confusion, then awe, then mass loads of excitement!
"OMG, Georgia, that's great!" they all shouted, giving me high-fives and fist-pumps.
"Tommorow, we need all the details, girl!" Ramisha smirked, winking at me and starting to stand up.
"We need to get to Science, see you later!" she called, winking at me.
I gave them a brief wave before turning back around to face the table.
A confused look crept onto my face, however it was quickly replaced by my huge grin. Today had got to be the best day ever! Right?......

5:18pm

I'm beginning to get a little bit worried. Maisie said she'd be here for 5pm, however it's been nearly 20 minutes.
"Oh well," I said to myself, propping my body up with my elbow. "She's probably just running late!" I had to be optimistic- for Maisie.

5:43pm

I feel like there is a hole being made inside my body and every second that Maisie doesn't contact me, it's growing. I can't wait much longer, I'm going to have to DM her!
Nervously, I begin to pick up my phone and shakily tap the keys to form the message,

Hey Maisie, it's me, Georgia!
I just wanted to know if you're still coming round tonight. Plz let me know thx :-)

Anxiously pressing the send button, I begin to wonder Maisie's whereabouts. Hopefully, she is ok....
Ding!
I felt myself jump 3 feet into the air. A message from Maisie? I couldn't wait a second longer and and desperately tapped on my heartbreak.

Hey Georgia
Sorry I can't make it, I've just realised that I have double-booked myself with you and Jeff. Maybe we can catch up sometime later? Sry again for the inconvenience :-( xx

I felt my glasses begin to steam up, my eyes begin to water and my body drip with sweat, despite the air con in the corner. I absolutely had to do something.
"JEFF!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "YOU BETTER BE WATCHING YOUR BACK!!"

-What is Jeff's big plan?
-How will Georgia react?
Find out soon!

(Hope you enjoyed this one, it's a little bit longer than usual! 😉)