The Nightmare Continues

-Megan's POV-

Darkness surrounds me when suddenly I see a bright light. I run toward it.

When my vision returns to normal I find myself in Neverland. I carefully make my way to camp and see the fire burning but there's no one around.

"Hello?" I ask looking around. No Lost Boys, No Felix, No Peter...

"It was all your fault, you know"  That voice

I turn to face the voice and see Felix "Felix! Oh my god are you okay!?" ask as I run up to him. When I get a closer look I'm taken back there's something more sinister about him.

The last time I saw this look was when Neal took Henry from Peter.

"Am I okay? Are you seriously asking that question Bambi?" He asks his voice dripping with venom

"Huh?" Something is up. Something bad. I back up, but he grabs my wrist. And squeezes it tightly.

"You know it's your fault?" He growls in my face , his blue eyes filled with hate. "Ow, Felix you're hurting me. What is my fault?" I ask confused

"Everything," He says before pushing me to the ground. He slams his infamous club on my legs causing me to scream in pain.

"Fe-Felix, I don't-.......I don't understand." I whimper looking up at him but, he is no longer alone. All of the lost boys are surrounding me.

They start throwing rocks at me, the pieces of  earth carving into my skin. When the onslaught is done. "Why?" I ask pained.

"Because you ruined everything." He says as he makes a path, My breath hitches as Peter comes toward.

"Peter help me!"  I plead "Why? You'll just kill me again."

"Wha- "  He grabs the front of my shirt. His forest green eyes turning red with anger and rage.

"It's you're fault I died, I had to kill myself to save you and everyone else and you couldn't even get rid of the witch." He scoffs "Zelena is powerless." I remark

"You dumb git. She's not powerless and she's coming for you. And I won't be there to save you."  He says grabbing my shirt and ripping out my heart. He looks disgusted at he examines the red beating organ.

"You want to know why? Because you killed me. I would've stolen Henry then come back here. But no....you wanted to stay in Godforsaken Storybrooke. With your poor excuse of a brother" He growls

"Peter.....please" I beg, he smirks at me "I like the sound of the, beg me to let you live." He taunts, I'm stunned into silence

Peter squeezes my heart another pained cry escapes my lips "P-Peter p-please stop-p, P-please." I beg as tears spill out of my eyes. I follow his gaze to see Killian standing among the trees

"Do it Pan."  He says. He can't be serious, I look back at Peter who smirks at my frightened face.

"Die Bambi" he says as he crushes it to dust before everything goes black.

-

"Megan wake up!" I hear as I'm roughly shaken, I sit up and start pulling harshly at my hair. I know I'm screaming but I can't stop. Suddenly warm arms are wrapping around me and pulling me against a chest "It's okay I'm right here."  a voice whispers as a hand gently forces my head up. My eyes meet familiar green orbs. "P-Peter p-please?" I plead my voice cracking from all the screaming I did. "Shhh..." He says stroking my cheek with the back of his fingers.