twenty-three

7 Months Later

The fabric of the pink champagne dress crunched up between Eddie's fingers as his hand wrapped around my waist. I was too happy to be blinded by the camera flashes and shouting photographers as my opal ring glimmered in every light. Movie premiers were always my favorites because I'm around people who I actually know and it's always something I'm passionate about. Tonight, it was Star Wars.

An interviewer called me back as I advanced up the carpet and I looked over at Eddie to go ahead and take a seat in the theatre, I didn't want to make him waiting for me. Sydney, the interviewer, who had a bright blue and green pixie cut and septum ring, complimented on my outfit and the engagement before asking me some questions.

"Why do you think people keep coming back to the story?"

"I think the story truly never ends. There is always going to be another generation of heroes, another reason to fight. And you really can't get that with any other series, y'know? It's bloody phenomenal" I smile.

"And do you think previous generations will enjoy this new one?" Sydney raised her eyebrows, which were also a bright blue and green ombre.  

"I really hope so. JJ incorporated dozens of aspects from previous films in this one that I think the older fans will recognize, but he also included new ones that will bring in younger fans and a newer generation for the franchise" I

"Lastly, this is completely off topic, but what are the plans for you and Eddie's big day?"

I laughed and tucked a piece of curly, chestnut hair behind my ear and fiddled with the ring around my finger, thinking about Eddie, "I can't spill much, because we really don't know much yet. But it's gonna be in Autumn and it's going to include some of our favorite things"

"Amazing. Well I'm gonna let you get into the theatre and enjoy the rest of your night! Thank you so much" She smiled and I bid farewell before joining everyone in the theatre.

This was the first time I'm seeing the final product of months and months of hard work. I've always found it quite difficult to watch the movies I'm in, but I'm pretty sure every actor does. Especially Eddie, he hates when I play Les Miserables. However I've always found that his part as Marius was phenomenal and it truly showed his talent. The lights dimmed down and the room went silent as the blue text appeared on the large screen:

A long time ago in a galaxy, far, far away