Chapter 9- Lets Build-A-Bear!

T⃣O⃣M⃣M⃣Y⃣'S⃣ ✙P⃣O⃣V⃣✙

"Why do you hang out with her?" Dani asked as she ate her horrible looking potato salad. "I mean she is like...well...not like us. Pretty and popular." I chocked on what i was eating when she said that. It was just cringe for her to say that about herself.

"Well I find her refreshing. She isn't all over me and she does not follow my every move." I groaned dropping the hint that she was pissing me off. But all she did was laugh and hit me in the arm.

"Your so funny." she said giggling with her friends

That wasn't even funny i thought to my self as she tried to feed me a chocolate again

"Hey I am having this party tonight, you should bring your friends and swing by tonight."

I was looking over at Jordan when she was talking and noticed her and Dylan leaving. "You know what i will think about it." I said getting up and nocking her drink all over by 'ascendent'. She let out a horrible scream making everyone turn and look at her. "Don't worry, you won't melt. Its water that does that to witches not Lemonade."I said running of after Jordan. Lots of giggles went my way as I walked over to Dylan and Jordan, who stopped when they herd that shrieks coming from where i was sat.

"What did you do? Did you look at her to long and her contacts break in her eye?"Dylan asked looking over at Jordan for a reaction. When nothing came his way, I let out a small snort at his loss. His eyebrows arched as he looked at me. "What you laughing at?" He said punching me in the arm. I punched him back. then he punched me again. I was about to hit him again but Jordan interrupted.

"Well when you two have finished your punching spree i will be in the car park." Jordan said walking of towards the main entrance of the school. i looked over at Dylan in confusion.

"Where are you two going?"

"She has a free period and i don't want to go to Geography. So we are going to the shops so she can get something for her brother for when he comes home today."

"Aww so sweet. So you have a crush on her as well." I said in a mocking tone.

"No! She's my best friends sister, I can't have a crush on her. Im just being a good friend and I'm taking her out to go get something she really wants."

"Then i am coming to." I said not really thinking. It just came out of me. It probably had something to do with the money i will get from toby from the time I'm spending with her. Dylan stiffened up and went a bit red in the face.

"You can't ! Its just me and Jordan.She asked me to go with her."

"Oh so it is a date." i smirked

"No!"

"Great! I will text Jordan telling her I'm coming."

❦ J⃟O⃟R⃟D⃟A⃟N⃟S⃟ P⃟O⃟V⃟ ❦ (Jordan)

"And why are you here again?" I asked Tommy as he drove his car to the shops. I was sat in the front of the car with Tommy while Dylan was sat in the back with all our school bags. He had text me 2 minutes before he got to the car park saying he was joining us.

"Well I found it unfair that you two were going to have all the fun while i was stuck in double Geography with out my partner Dylan." He said putting on his shades. My mouth fell open when he said this. Dylan told me that he had a free period and that was why he could come with me know. "You skipped school!!" I screamed at both of them. They know how i feel on the whole ditching school. I can only just handle Toby doing it. Only because when he is at home, he becomes a big nerd and he joins me in my room for studying.