Chapter 4: What a Wild Night (Part 1)

Last Time:
Me: "Why is he not texting me back, did I do something wrong, am I annoying him, am I just too ugly.....it's my fault." I thought. I grabbed my razor from out my drawer and started sliding it down my thigh. The pain....it helps...." Before I could etch more tally marks into my skin, I heard a knock on the door.
Now:
My POV
Melissa: "Hey do you wanna go to the mall with me and Chase?"

Me: "Yeah I guess but please don't make me take y'all couple pictures." I said rolling my eyes.

Melissa: "Sure whatever, come on let's go."
After 4 hours of Shopping, Taking Couple Pictures🙄, Watching Movies and Eating....
We finally went home. It was already 11 when we arrived so I went straight to sleep.
Th Next Day
I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed into my workout clothes👇🏽

 Th Next DayI got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed into my workout clothes👇🏽

and headed to the gym.
2 hours and 15 minutes of sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups, jumping jacks, crunches, lunges, planks, 6 inches and burpees.
I was ready to go home until they played my song "Rolex" by Ayo & Teo, so you know I had to go full out and dance to it. And I think that was the best choice I ever made.....(but we'll get to that another time😉)

After I finished with a cartwheel into a split everyone was looking at me and then they started clapping and cheering. I was sooo embarrassed. My face was turning redder than a baboons butt.

Random Girl: "OH MY GOSH!!" "That was amazing!" "How did you learn to dance like that?"

Me: "Well uh....I've been studying how this awesome dancer named Teo dances and I guess I just caught on.

Random Girl: "You should totally join the competition for that song!" "Isn't it um..-"
Random Guy: "#RolexChallenge!!" He said interrupting the girl.
Me: "Yeah I don't know.....maybe." "Anyways I gotta get going, bye!" I said walking back home.
As soon as I got home I hopped in the shower.
10 minutes of washing up and mostly singing later.......
I got out and changed into some chill clothes👇🏽

After I finished changing, Serenity (Banji) texted me

Text Messages:
Banji💙: Hey do you wanna meet up at the mall with me and Taliyah so we can pick out an outfit for the party tonight?
Me: Yeah, what time?
Banji💙: Well😅😅now?
Me: You forgot to tell me we were meeting up, didn't you?
Banji💙: I WUV YOU SO MUCH😭😚💕!!!!
Me: 🙄🙄I wuv you too😒😘.
Banji💙: Yayy!! Also bring money because your paying for my outfit😁. Wuv ya😋💙💙!
Me: DANGIT BANJI😤!
Banji💙: 😘
End of Texts
Me: "Hey Melissa." I said walking into her room.

Melissa: "What do you want dork?"

Me: "Can you drop me off at the mall?"

Melissa: "I could....only if you wash the dishes for the next 2 weeks and take pictures of me and Chase." She said with a smirk.

Me: "Yeah sure whatever, cmon let's go."
After Laughing, Dancing and Shopping, we finally went home
It's already 7:05? I gotta get ready for the party." I thought. I hopped in the shower, did my hair and my makeup👇🏽

 I hopped in the shower, did my hair and my makeup👇🏽

and put on my clothes👇🏽

After waiting for 23 minutes

??: "HAAAAY!!" I looked up to see that it was Taliyah screaming out the car for me.

Me: "Heyy!" "Time to get lit!"
Kenya: "Hell yeah, I'm ready."

Serenity: "Alright let's go." She said driving.
10 minutes of jamming to music..
Taliyah: "Time to PARTY!" She said walking into the house.
As soon as I walked in...I knew it was going to be a wild night...

To be Continued.....

Author Here‼️ The story might be a little boring now but I promise you it DEFINITELY gets better and a little Mature😉. Stay Tuned.....