Chapter 34: Back Together

Last Time:
Ms. Bon: "Now Salsa Dance!" We did as told. We started salsa dancing and he spun me and tipped me. He slowly brought me back up and kissed me.....right on the LIPS!!!
Now:
My POV
I missed this. I missed his big, plump, soft lips, I missed the shivers that were sent up my spine from his touch, the amusing sensation from him looking at me, his afro😍! And most of all I missed him in general! It was like we were stuck in the moment! He moved from my lips to my ear whispering: "I know you missed this.." and then moved down to my neck, leaving little hickeys as he went farther.

Ms. Bon: "Okay! That's enough you two!" She exclaimed as she split us apart. I was so embarrassed. I couldn't believe he did that in front of the instructor! My face was sooo red, so I ran out of the room. I called my sister to pick me up and we went home.

*The Next Day*
I walked into school and saw Mateo talking to Jasmine. When I approached them, Mateo walked away.

Me: "What was that about?"

Jasmine: "Oh uh, n-nothing! Bye!" She scattered away.

Me: "Okaay. Not suspicious at all."

Weeks went by and school ended, but Mateo is still avoiding Angela. One day, Angela called Cailyn, Makayla, and Jasmine to go to the food court.

Me: "Hey!" I waved at them as they waved back. "I have to talk to you guys." I sighed.

Makayla: "Go ahead girl!" 

Me: "Ever since Mateo and I kissed in the dance room, it seems like he has been avoiding me! I did everything I could to try to hang out with him but he was too "busy." But That should be the least of my problems." I sighed. "Tomorrow is graduation."

Jasmine: "And we are going to freak it up!!" We all laughed

Cailyn: "And Angela your exaggerating, he's not avoiding you."

Jasmine: "Yeah he might be planning something really special on an important occasion." We all turned and looked at her. "Or something." She mumbled. We laughed again and went home.

*The Next Morning*
Me: "Welp today's the day." I hopped out of bed. "Graduation."

Melissa: "Angela come on! I gotta take you somewhere." She yelled.

Me: "Where?" I yelled downstairs.

Melissa: "Just come on." She responded. I nodded to myself and got dressed. I put on my gray long-sleeves crop top, light blue jeans, and my air Jordan's.

We hopped into the car and went to SweetFrog. I walked in, while Melissa stayed in the car. Sitting there, I seen Kenya, Taliyah, and Serenity!!

Me: "BESTIES!" I tackled them. "I missed y'all." I said crying a little.

"We missed you too!" They said giving me a hug.

Me: "What are y'all doing here?"

Kenya: "Your sister told us your graduation was today, so we came!"

Taliyah: "We also brought some people." She smirked and looked at the door. I turned around and saw 3 boys walking in. "Angela, this is Byshawn, my boyfriend." She kissed him.

Serenity: "This is my boyfriend, Damone." She kissed him.

Kenya: "And this is my handsome boyfriend, Jasir." He kissed her and grabbed her a$$.

Me: "Oh wow. Y'all better keep it PG!" I laughed.

Serenity: "Taliyah, Byshawn, Damone and I will. I don't know about Jasir and Kenya." Jasir smirked and had a full blown make out session with Kenya.

Taliyah: "So where's your boyfriend, Mateo." She teased.

Me: "Yeah uh, we broke up." They all hugged me and patted my back.

Kenya: "Ill kill him!"

Me: "Lol Kenya no, it's okay. We're just friends." I sighed.

We all ate Sweet Frog and went to my Graduation.
   •
We're at the graduation, people names have been called, yeah, yeah, we're skipping to Angela!

Announcer: "Angela Beatrice Rose!" He called my name. Everyone cheered as I walked across the stage to receive my certificate. After I took a picture with the principal, a familiar voice yelled: "Wait!" It was Mateo!!

Mateo: "Angela B. Rose." He came on stage with a huge teddy bear, a jar of Nutella, and balloons that said "Congrats!" "Will you go out with me, again?" Tears started to fill up my eyes as I nodded my head repeatedly. He smiled and put a gold choker with my name on it around my neck. "I know it's not a ring, but with this necklace, I promise to be loyal to you and only you." He said and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

Kenya: "YEAAAHH ANGELA!! THAT'S MY GUURRRLL!!" She yelled. I pulled away from Mateo and smiled at Kenya.

Me: "That's my bestie." I thought. I turned to look at Mateo. "And this is my lovely boyfriend." I smiled and kissed him again.

To be Continued.....