Bad Boy's Best Friend

Bonjour tous le monde. This is my newest story. I plan on it being a short story but we'll see. If you take offence to STRONG/VULGAR language then this probably isn't for you. It contains sexual references but not for the most part. It is, of course, to entertain an older audience. It's quite the cliche but I do hope that the realism in it makes it more enjoyable. Please support. Ily :)

@troublesomebabe

***

I had the biggest crush on Jace Rivers, my best friend, and he knew it. Gawd, he knew it! He was the bad boy. I never planned on him finding out about my secret crush but he did because I just had to write it in my diary, which of course he found. What sucked was that not only did he not 'like like' me back but he teased me constantly and still made me help him get other girls. How crappy that is!

***

An engine was revved outside. It sounded unfamiliar. I got off my bed and opened the corner of the curtain in my room to see who was outside in our driveway. A slick black motorcycle was parked and the rider was removing their helmet.

Jace.

Really Hot Jace.

Leather jacket.

Army boots.

Sexy messy hair.

Motorcycle.

Jace.

He shook his head vigorously, shaking his hair. My mouth was was hanging open and I'd drool if my mouth wasn't dry. He obviously knew I'd look to check out who was in the driveway. He looked at me, smirked and then winked at me. I blushed the perfect impersonation of a tomato and roughly shoved the curtain back and got away from the window. The prick knew I liked him more than a friend, hell every girl did, but I got grief about it all the time! Stuck up a-hole.

Honestly though, you can't really blame me. He is the typical raven black haired hottie. The front hair flipped up into a quiff with a natural blonde streak in the front (which is really cool). He has your overrated green eyes but they have, amazingly, caramel swirls in them. Sometimes the caramel is the main colour...friggin' sexy I tell you! Well, the female population tells you.

I was ready for school a few minutes before he came. My car is getting fixed so Jace over there was my ride in the mean time. I grabbed my bag, ran my fingers through my hair and ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where Jace was waiting.

"Morning Jace." I said.

"A good morning to you Kara." He said in a mocking tone and a mischievous smile tugging at his sexy lips.

On cue my face heated again. I muttered a 'fucking asshole' as I looked away from his perfect face.

"Let's just go." I grumbled. He chuckled and slung a toned arm around my shoulders as he led me to his bike.

I couldn't help dreaming about a world in which this was one of our moments as a couple as I stared at his hand lazily hanging on the other side of my shoulders. A world where we'd always kis-

"Dreaming about us together babe?" He teased interrupting my chain of thoughts. My mouth dropped open and I felt heat rise to my cheeks. I cleared my throat and put on a serious face immediately.

"It's not my every thought Jace." I lied and he knew it.

"Of course not." He said as he placed his strong hands on my waist and helped me by hoisting me up to get me on his bike. I couldn't help but revel in the tingly feeling I felt between my legs as I imagined him holding me in the same position placing me on his di-

"Don't cum this early in the morning Kara." He interrupted my shameful thoughts once again. Literally reading my thoughts again.

"Oh please. Bite me." I snickered to mask the embarassed feeling.