Chapter 10: *Mafia Ring*

After I took my breakfast. I go to "FAMOUS MODELS BUILDING 3" just to tell our direktor that I'm not going to attend the pictorials that they've scheduled for me because I said that I need to do more important things than that...

And I said that I maybe gone for 6 to 8 months... Then after talking to that direktor.... I went to our site for a visit and to see my parent's also... I'm not that sweet anyway, but I miss my mom, really...

Sinadya ko talagang pumunta rito para narin makapag simula ng magsanay sa mga importanteng bagay na dapat ko'ng pagtuunan ng pansin...

I go to my dad's office and hoping that he's still there......... When I reached to his office, I knock first, then after I said he said "come in" and I did what he said...

"Oh, my dear son, what bring's you here?"- he said

"I went here to learn for our business and the mafia... Now, I'm ready to handle it!"- I said...

"Oh, that's good.... You're really my son, your a bright man like me as well!"- he said...

"Yeah, yeah... whatever.... Just teach me.... Time was running anyway, and I need to do something, not only this thing.... So, now, should we start?"- I said sarcastically.....

"Ok, son...... chill....ok! Were about to start, don't be so excited...... Here are the copies of all our sites, transactions and more..... it's inside and out of this country! (sabay abot ng isang brown envelope)"- he said...

"Ok!"- tipid kong sagot,...

"You need to learn this all..... very soon....!"- he said....

"Soon???.... It's so easy, anyway...!"- I said....

"Good... make me proud of you again, my son...!"- that old man said...

"Ofcourse.... by the way... where's mom?"- I asked...

"Maybe, In the next room!"- he answered...

I didn't expect that he will answer my question because I know him, he keep silent when it's not worth to answer for...

After I asked, I go to my mom's office..... When I reached her door, I knock first, then walang sabi-sabi akong pumasok sa loob ng office nya and I saw my mom, signing some papers, nilapitan ko sya at kiniss sa cheeks...

"Oh, my dear son, How are you? What bring's you hear?"- she said...

"Mom, I'm fine... I just come here to learn things about our MAFIA and to see you also... I miss you mom!"-  I said....  I really miss her, promise...

"Ohw, how sweet my son... By the way, when you learn how to manage everything here, come back and I'll give you the "MAFIA RING" that symbolizes the "Powerful Mafia Prince" ok...!"- My Mom said...

"Ok!"- tipid ko namang sagot...

"Good Luck my son...!"- Mom said...

"Thank you mom...! I'm going, I need to do something!"- I said...

"Ok, take care dear...!"- she said...

Then lumabas na ako... Napadaan muna ako sa may battle arena para silipin kung may laban, pero wala akong nakita, kaya dumiretso muna ako ng resto... Nakiparty-party saglit at uminom na rin.....

Saglit pa'y tinungo ko na ang sasakyan ko at nagpahatid ako sa driver ko dahil medyo may tama na ako, napadami ata inum ko, nasobrahan ako...

Sa palasyo ako nagpahatid kasi andun yung mga gamit na gagamitin ko bukas para sa first day of school...... Pinahanda ko na lang sa katulong yung mga gagamitin ko kasi kailangan ko ng pag-aralan lahat ng nilalaman ng envelope na 'toh... I know, it's about our projects, transactions and sites here in philippines and also outside of this countey...