Timothy

"Hi.." He droned in his slow voice. "How....may....I...help....you?" He frowned.

The lady moved away, she rushed out of the reasturant, his eyes were bloodshot, he looked dead, he could understand why no one liked him. He breathed. The truth was Timothy had recently been considering suicide, but then realized it would make one more person on the earth depressed.

Not because anyone would care if he killed himself. Just because there would be one more slot for someone to fill. Another customer came in. She was prettyish, she had long brown hair and big black glasses, she had a Deathly Hollows shirt on, she turned to look at him, she looked panicked, there was something in her eyes, it wasn't fear or despair at just seeing him, it was recoignition. His face imidiatly began to concentrate, he remembered her from somewhere, but where?

Then it hit him, eighth grade, theater club. He said he would stalk her. He said he would marry her. This is bad. This is really bad. He breathed. She approached him, she took a deep breath.

"How can I help you?" He smiled, he hadn't been forgotten.

"Can I just get an icecream cone for my kid?" She asked. He looked behind her, sure enough a five-year-old girl with big round blue eyes was peeking out from behind her mother. "I ussually don't go to McDonalds, because their food is pretty much crap, no offense Timothy."

She remembered his name.

Someone remembered him.

He was happy.