Oh yeah

"You remember me!" He said, smiling.

"You have a nametag!" She said, mimicking his high pitched voice. "Can I just get the ice cream cone?"

"Yes, right away." Timothy typed in her order. "I was in eighth grade. You were in sixth. We did theater club together, you don't remember?" He asked.

"You're that Timothy?" She started to laugh. "You were literally the thing that stopped me from doing theater, because of you the people who ran that thing called us 'those horrible sixth graders' You have no idea how much I hated you!" She patted her kid on the shoulder. "And here I was thinking you were just another crazed fan of my book series. Or of my husband's acting work."

"You have a husband?" He said, faking a smile. "Have any troubles with your marriage lately, I know a great lawyer who specializes in divorces." The truth was he didn't know a divorce lawyer, he didn't really know anyone. Timothy was just sad and alone. He sighed.

"That's really personal." She said.

"Order for Timothy's future wife." A chef called. Timothy had mistakenly typed in Timothy's future wife for the order name.  

The woman grabbed the cone for child, handed it to her, and stormed out.

"Please come again......" Timothy's whisper fell against death ears.

He had never meant anything more in his life.