Go Away

Marie turned to face Timothy. "Follow me Timothy." She turned around and powerwalked from the McDonald's Resturaunt, every once in a while she turned her oddly shaped head to make sure he was still trudging behind her, a limo waited for them out side, Timothy noticed how sleek and shiny it was. He breathed in the scent of new car smell as Marie shoved him into the car, she slid into the seat across from him along with three other women, one was shorter than tortoise Marie, with big glasses and dark almost black hair, she looked slightly Chinese and her slanted eyes were glaring at him. One of the others was Victoria, the kind lady Timothy had talked to, and the other was tall with dark spoofed out hair and brown eyes that glared at him, they all wore too tight combat boots, black pants, and black button up shirts, they were all pretty except the tortoise.

"Hi." Victoria said to him. She pointed at the Chinese looking one. "That's Hannah." She pointed at the one with the spoofed hair. "That's Emma. You met all of them when they were in sixth grade, you probably don't remember it, but you did." She looked out the window and glanced sideways at him and the Hannah girl coughed.

"Let's cut to the chase, we hate you and you're causing a lot of trouble for us. If you don't stop we'll make you stop, 'we know people, every dislike, every hate comment I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE'......." The Emma girl breathed, "To quote Schmitty of course." She blinked her eyes at him. "To wrap this up," She opened the door and pushed him out. "GO AWAY!!!!!!!"

Author's note: Schmitty is a youtuber we should all hate, no one likes her.. Also Timothy is a real person and he confessed his love to me last Friday, please help me..