6

"So when is the wedding?" Ally asked Camila when the three girls entered her room.

"It's next week. Tuesday."

Normani raised an eyebrow. "That's three days away."

Camila nodded.

"So what was that whole... thing between y'all last night? I turn to look at you and there you are, making out," Ally said.

Camila blushed. "I don't know... one minute we were talking, and then the next, we were kissing. I'm not gonna lie, I felt like my heart would explode."

Normani smiled and whispered, "Same."

"So... you and Dinah..." Camila said.

Normani looked down smiling. "I may or may not have fallen for her..."

"She seems to feel the same, Manibear," Ally said.

Normani nodded. "I hope."

"Y'all are cute together," Camila said.

Normani laughed and shrugged. "Anyway.... You should do something for Lauren. Write a song," she said.

Camila smiled. "That's a great idea. I will."

Camila grabbed her song book and flipped to an empty page, and immediately began writing while the other two girls talked, occasionally including Camila and giving her ideas for the song.
-
*The Following Monday*

"So why are we here again?" Lauren asked, looking around.

They were out in Lauren's garden. It was the night before the wedding, and Camila had insisted Lauren stop her preparations to go with her for a walk through the garden.

"So... as you can see, I have my guitar," Camila started. She pulled out a folded piece of paper and handed it to Lauren. Lauren went to open it, but Camila stopped her. "Let me play this song for you first, okay?"

Lauren raised an eyebrow and nodded.

Camila picked up the guitar, took a deep breath and began playing the song.

"It'll be 'til the end
Give me nothing I have ever tried
It'll be the perfect sin,
Something like the truest lie
Everywhere somehow
The only place I'll ever be
As long as you hold me down,
Oh, such a liberty."

Lauren raised an eyebrow. Camila was a great singer. She never thought about how well she sang and played until now.

"Warm me with your touch,
Pressure from your finger tips
Never be enough,
I'll do nothing but submit

I just wanna feel a thousand hands
From you, and only you.
Can you make me feel a thousand hands
From you, and only you?"

Lauren smiled.

"Grab ahold of my soul,
You make me feel complete within,
You'll be the one to show
These goosebumps on my skin
I wear my heart on my sleeve,
I need you to feel the pain
Would you take a bullet for me,
'Cause you know I'll do the same

Warm me with your touch,
Pressure from your finger tips
Never be enough,
I'll do nothing but submit

I just wanna feel a thousand hands
From you, and only you.
Can you make me feel a thousand hands
From you, and only you?"

Camila looked up at Lauren, and saw the wide smile on her face.

"What'd you think?" She asked quietly.

"That was amazing, Camz. You're amazing," Lauren answered.

Camila put her guitar down and pulled Lauren into a hug. She pulled away slightly to look into the older girl's eyes, and her heart melted right then and there. Lauren smiled and lifted a hand to Camila's face. Camila had a strong urge to grab her face and kiss her, but she didn't. Lauren stared into her eyes for a full minute before Camila lost control of her mind.

"Kiss me already, Jauregui."

Lauren did as she was told. She connected their lips and the both of them sighed happily at the contact. The kiss started off sweet and slow, but was getting more passionate by the second. Camila snaked her arms around Lauren's neck, pulling her closer. Lauren brushed her tongue against Camila's bottom lip. Camila let out a soft and quiet moan, making Lauren smirk slightly.

Lauren then remembered they had to finish getting ready for the wedding and decided to end it there for now. She slowly pulled away from the kiss and grabbed Camila's hands.

"Well, I think coming out here was worth it, don't you?" She whispered, smiling widely.

Camila smiled and nodded. She pecked Lauren on the lips one more time before picking up her guitar and following her soon-to-be wife into the castle.

Once the two got inside, they went their separate ways, off to finish preparing for their wedding the following day.