foreword

R a m p a g e

"Since you're the only one that matters, tell me who do I run to?"

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

S Y N O P S I S

Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, Eva Chavez Alemán has a good life. She has her family with her, she's best friends with Steve Rogers, and now, she has the best man she can ask for by her side, Bucky Barnes. Yet when Bucky enlists for the war and as Eva becomes more involved in her job as a physicist, they unknowingly become more involved in a world beyond their own, a world where normal is anything but.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

D I S C L A I M E R

None of the MCU characters are mine, they belong to Marvel. Only the plot (my part of it) and the original characters belong to me. Also, I will be using some lyrics from songs that fit this story so perfectly (in my opinion) and they will be marked with a little star (*) and given the song title and artist in the end of the chapter. For the lyric in the description, it comes from "All I Ask" by Adele; the small quote on the cover is from "Old Money" by Lana Del Rey.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

N O T E

The story will NOT follow the exact plot of the movies. It will have many references to the movies and the MCU and I will try to keep it close to the actual events, but no promises.