일곱

"seulgi! come here!"

seulgi groaned as she walked over to irene, who was huddled over her computer screen with wendy.

"what?"

"come here."

irene gestured for her to come closers and she did.

"look."

seulgi glanced at the screen and her eyes widened.

"how?! i thought he was with yeri!"

"shh! she's in her room. i'm not sure if she knows, but don't talk about it."

seulgi nodded. her heart sank. she couldn't bear to see yeri after she received the news. everyday yeri would go on and on about jungkook and how kind he was. how would she react to this?

"whatever you do, we can't tell yeri about-"

"about what?"

they all froze when they heard her voice. irene slammed her computer shut and they all turned to her with nervous smiles. yeri backed away.

"you guys look creepy. but what can't you tell me about?"

they nervously looked at each.

"uh, about how we were gonna treat you to your favorites for dinner, but now you know."

"you can still treat me to them."

she smiled cutely. she was too innocent.

"don't worry, we will."

"yay! tuna kimchi fried rice!"

she excitedly jumped and clapped her hands.

"go get ready, squirtle, then we'll go to whatever restaurant has the best tuna kimchi fried rice."

yeri nodded and ran back to her room. it was a rare occasion when she got to eat her favorite foods. ever since her diet, she had just been eating salads. well, until jungkook treated her to some food.

speaking of jungkook, she hadn't talked to him in a while. she quickly put on a sweatshirt and some leggings before she picked her phone.

rim
hey jeon

rim
jungkook

rim
YO JEON JUNGKOOK

rim
ANSRER ME YUO COCONUT HEAD

rim
HEKLO