여덟

yeri was a mess. she hasn't gone to school since the news broke. she didn't want to see him. no, she couldn't. she knew he would be able to say some words and have her forgive him, just like that. because...she loved him.

jeon jungkook was her first love. and she doesn't wish to have another.

"yah, kim yerim! you have to eat more than just rice and water."

joy pouted. she didn't mean to have yeri's heart broken. she was at her drama shoot when the news came out and she honestly though yeri had seen it.

"yeri-ah."

yeri just stayed cuddled up in her bed. joy frowned. she had never seen yeri in such a depressed state. jungkook sure made an impact on her.

"please talk to me, yeri. i'm here to listen to whatever you have to say."

yeri stayed silent. she could feel the tears rising up, but she pushed them back down. she turned around and sat up.

"i trusted him, joy. he was the one boy who made me feel special. he worried. he complimented. he joked. i-"

she paused.

"i loved him."

and with that, she broke into tears. joy came and sat next to her, pulling her into a tight hug.

"hey, you know what? i love you, and so do a bunch of other people. so what? your first love got away. he doesn't know what he's missing out on. there will be someone out there who will appreciate you and love you the way you appreciate and love them."

"that someone was jungkook."

joy sighed. yeri was just an innocent little girl who had a big heart and a small body.

"come on, let's go outside. do something fun."

yeri shook her head.

"i want to stay here, in my bed."

joy frowned.

"no, that's what you've been doing for the past week. come on, we're going out."

yeri sighed in defeat. joy smiled and left, telling her to quickly wash up. yeri picked up her phone and glanced at the notifications.

 yeri picked up her phone and glanced at the notifications

she sighed, turning the screen off. she shuffled into the bathroom across the hall. she turned the light on and closed the door. taking a deep breath, she stared at herself in the mirror.

"it will be okay."

_

"what do i do? she won't answer my texts and she hadn't come to school for the past week!"

jungkook paced back and forth in his shared room again.

"what would you even tell her? manager-nim said if we told anyone it was fake, we'd be dead."

he glared at jimin, but his words were true.

"i don't know."

jungkook sat at the edge of the bed and placed his head in his hands.

"i screwed everything up. she won't talk to me at all."

"you should've argued with manager hyung and said you couldn't do it."

"i know! and now i might lose her."

he shot up as he thought of something.

"what?"

"i know where her dorm is."

"what the- how?!"

"long story, but i need to get to her."

"i want to come."

"hyung, please."

"don't you need a wingman?"

jungkook rolled his eyes.

"whatever. i just need to get to her."

"well, come on lover boy. let's go get your girl."

-
okay short af chapter but whatever. so i want to shout out Ginger_snap120 because her comments make me laugh. also i'm v v very sorry for causing you distress with this. book. and wow can you believe i updated 3 times in one day??? oh wait, it's 12 am. okay let me start over. can you believe i updated 2 times in one day and 1 time the very next day???? no, i'm not okay. vote and comment!!

-abbie💕