"jeon jung kook!"

jungkook turned to where the voice had come from, smiling when he saw her. she came running at him with a big smile on her face. she jumped on him and he caught her, wrapping his strong arms around her waist. she wrapped her legs around his waist and he spun her around.

"why are you so happy, yerim?"

"because i finally got to see you! it's been too long, jeon."

he chuckled and held her tightly.

"yeah, it sucks when your promotions end just as mine start."

"i've missed you, kookie."

"ditto."

"double ditto."

she giggled. she realized he was still holding her and forgot they were in a public setting. at least it was only at school.

"people are staring, kook."

"so what if they stare? we haven't seen each other in a month."

he ignored the people who passed by and just held on to yeri. his yeri. no, they weren't dating, but their feelings for each other had grown immensely. either side was to unsure to confess and left them in this state of obviously more than friends but not enough to the point of dating.

but he was overprotective of her. every boy she talked to, he would get jealous. he knew she wasn't even his, but couldn't help but feel jealous everytime she saw him laughing with another boy.

"you make me happy, jeon."

her words broke him out of his thoughts. she buried her head into his neck and smiled. it felt like they were dating for a moment. he frowned when he realized, dating as an idol was difficult.

you had to take your fans into consideration. you wouldn't want to reveal to the public you relationship because there's no doubt there will be an invasion of privacy. you could hardly see your partner, especially if both groups were busy. he hadn't seen yeri in a month because of their promotions. if he did start dating yeri, he hoped she would never get hurt because of these reasons, but he knew that was close to impossible. take baekhyun and taeyeon. he wouldn't want that to happen to them.

"yerim, are you eating well? you feel light."

he commented when he noticed she felt as light as a feather. literally. he frowned.

"ah, manager-nim said i was a little too big and said i should go on a diet."

he frowned even more. since when was yeri ever big? for as long as he could remember, she was smallest thing.

"big? since when were you ever big? you don't need to go on a diet, yerim."

"ah, but manager-nim wants me to, and i should listen to him."

"let me treat you to lunch."

"a-ani, kook. it's fine, really."

"no, yeri, we're going to eat lunch."

"but-"

he placed a finger on her lips. she was so light, he could support her with just one arm and have no trouble.

"no buts. come on, let's catch up with each other. you have a whole month to fill me in on."

she smiled and he felt his heart melt. he didn't believe she should go on a diet. she was perfectly healthy and didn't need to change her body at all. he loved her just the way she was. he just loved her.

"fine, you got me there, jeon. i can tell you about how seulgi unnie fangirls over jimin oppa all the time and how irene unnie pretends she doesn't like taehyung oppa and how wendy unnie thinks suga oppa is a lazy assho-"

"language, yerim!"

"it's wendy unnie's words, not mine. and it's only because he won't reply to her texts."

he chuckled.

"sounds like something yoongi hyung would do. he doesn't even want to reply to out texts, you would think he shows more effort to the girl he's practically in love with."

yeri smiled.

"come on, what do you want to eat?"

-

hello loves! sorry for the late update, school's got me wound up. like why do teachers all decide to give tests on the same day??? like do you want me to die? anyways, i hope you enjoy this chapter, so please vote and comment!!

- abbie💕