let me just clarify; yeri and joy have disguises so that people won't notice them. but jungkook and jimin do not have disguises.

"come on, yeri. let's go get some bubble tea before we head to the mall."

yeri just nodded and followed joy into the small bubble tea shop right next to the mall.

"why don't you go find a seat and i'll order."

yeri left joy to find a small table and found one near the large window next to the door. she enjoyed joy's company and was thankful that she cared about her so much.

she glanced around the small shop, examining every detail. there were a few people there. some were studying, while others were casually talking with each other.

joy came to the table yeri was sitting at and handed her a tall choco bubble tea.

"thanks, unnie."

she took the drink and took a small sip. it was sweet. she enjoyed it.

"come on, we can shop and drink bubble tea at the same time."

yeri gave her a small smile and joined her in leaving the small cafe. they walked over to the mall, which was only a few blocks away.

"which store do you want to go to first, maknae-ah?"

yeri thought for a moment.

"no where particular. let's just window shop."

joy nodded and they continued to just walk around the mall. they stopped at various clothing stores, each buying something here and there.

they were stopped at forever 21 and yeri was waiting outside the dressing room for joy, since she was trying out some things. a couple of girls walked past her and she overheard their conversation.

"have you heard about jungkook and tzuyu?"

"no, what happened?"

"they're dating!"

"really? i knew bangtwice was real!"

yeri's mood dropped as she was reminded what had happened. jungkook was dating tzuyu, one of the most perfect beings she had ever met. she was reminded how perfect tzuyu was without even trying. she could never compare to tzuyu. never.

"okay, yeri. i think i'm going to get this dress. yeri? hey, kim yerim!"

yeri snapped out of her daze as joy was waving her hand in front of her face.

"sorry, unnie. i just zoned out."

"it's alright, yeri. let's just go pay."

yeri nodded, following joy to the cash register. there were a few people in front of them, so they had to wait a bit. yeri glanced around and noticed a jewelry shop across from the store they were in.

"unnie, can i go look around that shop over there while you're checking out?"

joy glanced over. it was a vintage jewelry store, unlike all the others with shiny diamonds and bright crystals.

"okay, yerim. but be careful."

yeri nodded and left the store, making her way to the small store. she liked the feel of store; it felt cozy and relaxed, unlike other jewelry there were uptight and formal.