Chapter 1

Grian's POV

I walked into school thus morning with my best buddies Taurtis and Sam. I hadn't been here in about two months so it would be weird coming back. I guess...

We walked through the door when two girls  ran past us and one nudged me accidently. "Sorry!" She politely said as she continued to run after her friend. I then soon realised who that girl was. It was Silly. My crush. I felt myself heat up a little just seeing her and thinking about her and I went a bright red.

Not long after, the be rang for class. I didn't need to introduce myself to the class as I already technically go here. I just switch between this school and my school back in England. To be honest, this one's better. Only because I get to see Silly. Plus, it's more fun here since we have Okami teaching us. And I like it. A lot.

The class went by pretty quick, only because I was lost in thought the entire time. Staring at Silly. I could help it. I love her. A lot. Bu g she'll never love me. I know that. She's too good for a guy like me. Too special. Too beautiful. Too talented. I love her. My little SWAT girl.

Silly's POV

Throughout the entire lesson I just stared at the wall and thought about Grian. I feel so guilty that I ran into him though. I was just trying to catch up to Yuki and I wasn't looking where I was going. Maybe I should speak to him again? Or not.

I really like Grian. A lot. But I know he doesn't like me. And I don't blame him. He's too good for me. Too handsome. Too sweet. Too heartwarming. I really love him. He's just amazing. My Little British Boy. But I know he doesn't like me at all. And why would he?

While I was lost in thought completely, the bell rang "Okay class lunchtime! And don't forget, homework is due tomorrow" my mom said with a grin. Everyone was leaving the class when she came up to me in my desk "you okay sweetie" She asked me. I nodded my head and she said "You sure? You didn't really seem focused" I nodded once again and said "Yeah mom. I'm fine. Just couldn't really concentrate. But it's fine" I smiled and walked off to lunch.

I didn't eat in the cafeteria today. Instead, I went in my dad's office in the gym and ate there. I don't know why but I just didn't wanna eat with everyone else so I just stayed with my dad until it was time for Gym. I wonder what crazy things my dad will expect us to do today. But oh crap! I forgot to apologise to Grian. Maybe I'll talk to him during gym class. Yeah, I will.