chapter nine

gerards POV

after mom left, mikey eventually went back to his room, leaving me alone. I soon realised I'd drunk everything in the house and decided to go to the shops.

when there I grabbed a few bottles and paid, when an all too familiar voice cut through the air like venom.

"gee, I heared about you and Frank. I'm ever so sorry" I turn and see lyn-z, her mouth lipsticked and fake.

"what do you want?" I sigh, I don't have time for her bullshit.

"I'm off to a party. wanna come? it'll cheer you up" she smiles, I know she's up to something but I don't care, parties mean drink right? thers loads of drink at the party and someone spiked the punch so I have no problem getting completely wasted until I'm passed out in someone's bed.

Lyn-z' pov

I follow the drunken Gerard upstairs, into the bedroom where he passes out and climb into the bed with him. I grab my phone, angling it and taking the picture of us. I post it to Twitter, writing

@lynzway: so glad I'm pregnant with this amazing man @Gerardway (picture link)

[a/n I don't know how to write picture links so youll have to deal with it]

Frank's POV

I walked out of the shopping center, about to check Twitter when Donna came up to me.

shit shes going to kill me for something I didn't do.

"Frank? what happened? I thought you and Jamia were together?"

"she framed me to push gee away"

"I can see that. come on, I'll take you back so you can talk it out with him"

"thanks" and with that we walk back.

we get back and mikey opens the door as Donna forgot her keys.

"what the fuck is he doing here"

"mikey let me explain"

after mikey was told what actually happened, I just miserably sat in the corner, waiting for Gerard to come back. I eventually went on Twitter, bombarded by hate then alot of tweets telling me to check lyn-z's Twitter. I do and what I see makes me throw my phone across the room and walk out. I see Donna pick up the phone and sigh, showing mikey, who follows me out.

"Frank he's angry. he only slept with her to get back at you"

"no it must of been over a month to realise that she was pregnant"

"it hurts"

"I know Frankie"

"I need some space. I'm going to go for a walk"

"ok"

and with that I walked off, down the road and to my 'friend' Harleys house, pulling out my wallet. I know I've been drug free for over a month but who cares anymore?