chapter ten

Gerards POV

I wake up, in an unfamiliar and empty room, slowly going downstairs to see a news program which catches my my eye.

"the teen has now been identified as Frank iero, a seventeen year old that attends Belleville high. it is confirmed that his injuries are consistent with a beating, although evidence suggests that the cause of his brain damage and is a drug overdose. as of yet, no arrests have been made" whith that they show a drug helpline and start talking about football. I go home to an empty house and just go up to bed, my heart crying out for frank.

Mikeys pov

I wake up in the hospital chair, looking at Frank who is still in the coma. he looks like some sort of alien, his face is black and blue and his jaw is slightly lopsided from where he had to have it rewired. they can't align it properly until they assess his internal damage. he slowly opens his one eye that isn't swollen over and smiles weakly at me.

"hey"

"do you remember what happened?"

"yeah. alot of drugs and then Jamia's mates"

"Frank you promised"

'so did my so called boyfriend" he frowns and fiddles with the blanket, he won't look me in the eye.

"ya know Frank, I'm always there for you"

"I know Mikes, it's just that gee was always there and it just hurts that he's not anymore"

"frank, there will always be tough times in life, that's why you have friends, to look out for you"

"I know but I really need a new start. I can't stay in Jersey anymore. I'm moving to New York. in three days"

_______

authours note

_______

100 reads.  wow I know there's like stories with like 200k reads but it's a big thing for me. anyway, I'm a bitch giving you cliff hangers but idaf ~asylum_escapee