Chapter 1

Chapter One

Marinette has two secrets, one she is ladybug Paris's own superhero along side Chat noir her pun-loving companion, The second is that she is the princess of China.

Marinette's P.O.V

"Tikki why didn't you wake me up sooner, I am going to be late" I said to Tikki my kwami. She just giggled and followed me down stairs. Thank goodness my house is just across the street and there is a chance that I will be right on time. When I get to school my teacher greets me and says "Class I have big news, we are going to China for the princesses coronation. We leave tomorrow so I want all of you at the airport at 10:00 am sharp."

I just stared at her in shock and Alya noticed and said "Girl are you all right." "No not really." I said with worry in my voice. When the bell ring to signal the end of the day I ran out of the classroom as fast as I could. When I got home I ran to my parents. "Mom, Dad my class is going to go on a field trip to China for the princess I mean my coronation." my parents said "OK then you will have to sneak away for the group when you can, you will have to to ride first class but you can take your friend Alya with you." I just smiled and thought about telling Alya that I am the princess of China.

Alya's P.O.V

I was wondering why Marinette run out of the class so fast and when could she run so fast. Five minuets later I was at her house and I knocked on the door to see Marinette standing there."Hi Alya do you want to come in." she said. "Sure I would love to" I said. We walked up to her bedroom and sat on her bed. "Hey Alya I have to tell you something." she said breaking the silents." Yea what is it girl" I said. "You know how were going on the trip to China for the princesses coronation" "yea" "Well the thing is that I am the princess of China and we are going to my coronation." I just strared at her with wide eyes. " Your A PRINCESSS!!"

Sorry this chapter was short but I will be posting two to three chapters at a time so see you next time.